PEP IS EQUAL TO CHIBI

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kise, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Peps are wayyyyy cuter than chibis yall smoking the wrong stuff. Don't try to change my mind.

3. I wont!  your opinion is your opinion :D

4. Accept*.

Stupid noob idiot.

5. thank you, i am aware. it was a joke. its*, by the way. ?

6. Maddi Matsu peps are pimdinis. Chibi is a colloquial term used to refer to pimdinis.

7. Lmao

8. Nobody cares ? either stock on chibis or you ain’t getting shi . Cause the MARKET ONLY VALUE CHIBIS

9. trade your chibi bentos for pep and find sellers who don't have a preference for which bento they receive. at the end of the day you'll have 2x the misc of a regular chibi bento ;0

10. Tbf the chibis are ugly asf and peps are actually pretty cute (especially the science dude) so your logic is flawed slightly... But I do agree that they are essentially all the same item so should be treated as such eh

KinkyGothGirl likes this.
  11. Sorry some of the players stained my judgement about peps. Pep is equal to chibi

12. So sad :((

13. Gimme all ur chibis if you hate them k thx?

15. When peps became a thing, they were even worth x2 a chibi.
    Then it downgraded to equal and now for some random reason, almost no one wants them.??‍♀️The market is just plain stupid and makes 0 to no sense.
    Won't get into it tbh, but a lot more things don't make sense when it comes to the market ?.

Loch_NESS_Monster likes this.
  16. Pls I was making a joke bc of the topic

19. #PepLivesMatter :(

20. No