PEP IS EQUAL TO CHIBI

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kise, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Porta potties>pep chibis

2. There is already a similar thread to this though?

3. The Maeve and Alf bentos are the same 500kcs but ain’t no one give a dam.

4. There are 500kcs items every hunt from multiple stories. Nobody gives a damn about stats. There's much more to an item than that.

5. Thank you!

6. Yesssss YESSSS

7. Sorry didn't see that and i considered myself as a newbie

8. Bump because this is honestly a really good point, been playing for over a year and still don't understand why they aren't as valued. New players struggle to fit into the market because of a lack of resources and not accepting them using peps is a large handicap. When I first joined I had around 15 or so peps by the time I was 300kcs and hardly any chibis in comparison. It's kinda terrible tbh.
    #peplivesmatter

9. the best part about pimd is that the market is always fluctuating and you don’t have to trade if you don’t like someone’s prices. ☺️

if you want change, you could start selling/buying peps at the price you think is fair. who knows! maybe it’ll catch on!
    [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

11. Personally, I don't understand why pep chibis are not considered as valuable.

That being said, I do not accept them as payment as I am not as likely to be able to use them as payment because so few people accept them. I do not care enough about the plight of the pep chibi to sacrifice my own wealth in an attempt to change things. 😂

Carrie, Phobia, BenSolo and 1 other person like this.
  12. Exchanging my pep bento for tempura bento

13. she speaketh the trutheth

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. i cant believe we’re having this argument again- peps will never be able to hold a candle to our beloved chibis 😔 chibis have history folks

15. I will take unwanted peps

16. I want them to

17. ill trade my maeve bento for a chibi bento 🤓

18. I said to not instead of 😂

19. if they’re all supposed to be equal I dont see the issue here 😤

20. The economy here doesn't make sense. And I've learned (maybe a bit late) that it's better to accept and adapt, because otherwise you're only going to frustrate yourself over how crazy the pricing gets, and how often it changes. There's often no reasoning behind any of it, it is what it is. Trying to explain PIMD economy to new players is funny but a bit chaotic.

Do I think that peps and chibis should have the same value? Yeah, if you think about the logic of things. They take the same amount of effort (if not more?) to collect and transform.
    But... They aren't worth the same, so I prefer to just go with the flow of this insane market. 🤷🏻‍♀️