Paranormal Facul-tivity

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 5, 2016.

1. What's the tape for?

2. Lmao..
    I hope ATA cracks down on this next, like they did the ppl abusing ec transfer then starter packs ..
    It's become so normal some places ppl piloting other accounts and cheating they now post in ATA thread without a clue :? :lol:

3. This hunt was only for hypnocat buyers.

With one day remaining top 100 have just crossed 25k.
    Means only 100 and handful of members to cross 25k mark.

Requesting ATA to
    Come out with a hunt wherein even newcomers get 60/5 and 5/60 avtars easily ATLEAST ONCE.

OR

GIFT 60/5 and 5/60 avtars to all active members playing PIMD
    So they would continue to play this game than to go inactive or leave this game.

4. What ways can you get a vhs tape?

5. LMFAO DID SOMEONE JUST ADMIT TO SHARING AN ACCOUNT. 

6. This is to show players don't read the the tou 

7. You really dont have to be in a cc to make quota for top anything. Fcc yes, but not a reg cc. Its already tough without enough drops for reg club parties and reg cc to make even 15 to 25k. Making top 100 or 10 may require fcc then go to a reg party like nothing happened. TBH this was a short hunt anyway for many who actually play when they can, thats if you work or go to school

8. Im in the top 100??

9. I just checked, no im not. You are a lier :(

10. I hope the Halloween  hunt... I HOPE YALL GO ALLLLLLLL OUT THE WAY FOR US.. Right now, yall trippin with these avatars.. Protest against yall.. For being greedy.. We understand yall got bills.. Don't give us bs hunts and avatars.. Already lost big stat players and ppl.. Barely can have clubs open due to ppl leaving game..

11. Too high for low stats player's???

12. Thats the point. Get bigger noob

13. Yo did someone delete my posts? :(

14. I WANT AN AVA I CAN RUB IN PEOPLES FACES NOT A OVERPRICED EC ITEM THAT WILL GET LOST IN MY INVENTORY AFTER A WEEK[/quote]

So true!!!!!! ATA, u r too greedy!! Ppl will just quit the game if u continue to make ugly Avis and high ecs gifts!!!

15. And what's the difference after update? Is it a photo hunt or something lol? Nose n face shape updated doesn't change the fact that the avis r ugly!!!! she still looks like a shemale!!!

16. *she still looks like a man ​!!!

17. Right on, definitely ugly

18. What's the difference !!!

19. Whats with the vhs(???) tape i received from a party? Will it count for something at the end of the hunt tomorrow?!