Paranormal Facul-tivity

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 5, 2016.

1. 25k to get all avatars? Really we don't even get that much of a drop.

2. With the drops ata showed that they r greedy AF coz with that drops its fcking impossible to reach 25k lol even 15k is so hard after starter pack fine many cc club closed loljust coz they got too greedy 

3. Eu quero esse avatar da mulher

4. Avatars are still ugly asf, "updated" or otherwise.

5. Give

Please give me 24 or 16 box's thanks

6. WHO WOULD GET 25K in only 7 days

7. The female via doesnt need the jawbone restructuring.. Look how effed up "Fred" is.. He looks like that Russian boxer from rocky... Expect if he had a deformed lil brother

8. Why are they scoops do characters

10. ?? this hunt is only for those who r in pure cc club!!

11. That nose jobbbbbb :lol:

12. Face is the same, stance is the same, these avatars are a shame, it's like you guys are trying to make us understand that you no longer care about the game without actually saying it, :lol: we already know that...

13. The spiritualist looks the same

14. Chin lips and nose job doesnt help us earn that avi. ?

15. It's impossible to get to 25k. Me and my admin run each other's accounts while we sleep. Even with my 23mcs account running 24/7 and doing occasional cats and kinis. I'm not going to hit the 25k. Nice one Ata :/

16. Multiple people sharing accounts is against ToU 

17. The only thing that changed was the face shape and the nose. It still looks like garbage though. So?

18. Delete delete lol

19. Sorry Apes but this has to be the worst hunt out of all hunts released the drop rates sucked that much unless you were in a cat club getting anywhere near 25000 is dam impossible just like top 100