LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Over the June with Pride

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, May 26, 2021.

1. Hello PIMD! I don't think many of you have seen me around because I usually prefer to lurk, but I'm Ness and I'm a game designer - which means I make some of the events and features in this game. I'm also nonbinary, panromantic, and asexual!

Just a few words to our LGBTQ+ community:

Honestly, it's been a rough year for a lot of us LGBTQ+ folks. Every week it seems like there's some bad news, another hateful incident. So many of us are still disconnected from our communities and support networks due to the pandemic. I often think to myself, how are we supposed to celebrate?

I don't have the answer to that question, really. But I think the most important thing we can do, and the biggest way to celebrate who we are, is to keep existing. I think at the end of the day, Pride isn't about rainbow floats and street parties - it's just the action of saying "We're here! We exist!" So friends, keep being visible. Keep taking up space that's rightfully yours. Keep existing even when it seems like the odds are against you.

Maybe this is all pretty new to you and you're just discovering your identity. Or perhaps you've been at this for years. Or maybe you can't seem to figure yourself out and you're just really confused. Regardless of where you're at, you're all so valid and amazing!! This space is for you, and we're glad you're here celebrating with us!

~[ATA]Ness

[​IMG]

Of course, in celebration of pride, we have a set of avis that are purchasable via ECs, so everyone can have in on the celebrations, this is for you! These Avatars are available for only 5 ECs, with the exception of the couple avatars which are 10 ECs each.

[​IMG]
    Because we love you

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And then, for normal expectations of monthly content, we have our VIP avis available via Avatar Coins as usual! Please keep in mind this does not work with the May Daily XC Coins, only the usual Monthly Avatar Coins.

To top it off, you can share the love by buying a tradable version of these avis and trading them with your best buds!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And LASTLY, we have some updated versions of last year's avatars available for anyone who missed out! These ones are available for 2 Monthly Avatar Coins!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

☞ All avatars are available in the Pride Month Shop portion of the store.

Items

[​IMG]
    June Items are here until noon PST on July 1st, 2021!
    Allie the Alpaca
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rainbow Skirt
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Purple Top Hat
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rainbow Bow Tie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Collect 5 of each to have them automatically combine into...
    Pride Party Alpaca
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Available through the Prize Spinner and June Timer Boxes until July 1st, 2021 at noon PST!

Gifts

[​IMG]

Like previous years, we have a ton of flags for you and your friends to show your pride! These flags represent a wide range of genders, identities and sexualities, if you want to learn more check out our Instagram page this month! As usual these are unlimited gifts, so gift your friends as much as you want with these!

[​IMG]
    And more!

Again, like everything else, these are available all throughout June up until July 1st, 2021 at noon PST!

Furniture

[​IMG]
    Available through the Furniture Store and the Spring 2021 Furniture Box!
    [​IMG]

Timer Box

June Timer Boxes have a chance to drop:
    ☞ June Spinner Items
    ☞ June Avatars
    ☞ ✨Avatar Coins✨
    The content inside this Timer Box will be available until noon PST on July 1st 2021, as is tradition.

[​IMG]
    Happy Pride Everyone!

2. Sooo cute! 🥺

3. I guess I'm buying the complete dorm 😩

--Tifa likes this.
  4. Absolutely amazing!! Happy Pride everyone!!

5. The alpaca tho soooo CUTEEE 😍😍

-_Hope_-, GreenCrack and NiadD like this.
  6. Happy Pride! I'm proudly bisexual. 💗💜💙

7. Happy Pride Folks!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

-_Hope_-, Amarilove and GreenCrack like this.
  8. Happy Pride Month!!! 🌈😍

9. Loooove the dorm and super cute avis 😊 Happy Pride ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

10. No ace avi?

Sky_Echoshield and xXAriannaXx like this.
  11. Happy Pride, folks 🌈

GreenCrack and Azari like this.
  12. 🌈HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!! 🌈

13. I love this sooo much🌈

GreenCrack and TabloidJunkie like this.
  14. These are so cute

15. 🥳🤩

16. This collections is so gorgeous 🥰🥰🥰

Devyn likes this.
  17. HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 🏳️‍🌈🖤
    absolutely over the moon for these avis 🧚🏻‍♀️

GreenCrack likes this.
  18. I like this year's more than last's.

GreenCrack likes this.
  19. Really wish there was more bisexual stuff, or at least a bi avatar. Seems like it's a bit of an afterthought for the devs tbh.