Old Skool Avi / Avi Bags

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Xx-Magik-xX, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Yesss I've been wanting something like this forever

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  2. Bump ๐Ÿ‘€

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  3. Fully support this! I used to play on a different account several years ago and lost access to all my old avis on there that I still love so much ๐Ÿฅบ I would love a chance to see them again, even if they were redraws/similar and not the exact ones. I definitely wouldnt hesitate to pour some ECs into that, lol

Xx-Magik-xX and Cinnabun like this.
  4. As long as you wernt banned you can get the acc back. Just send a help ticket and ata will ask you some questions for you to prove its your acc. Then they will link it to a email you give them. Then done

Sansa likes this.
  5. I wish they would bring them all back, like I still want the bf, easter and vday ones, I understand you should of been there to get them but like you said we werenโ€™t active at that time, plus it give them money and we all know ata loves getting money anyway they can ๐ŸŒš but if I had them Iโ€™d defo open them up, anyways I support also

Xx-Magik-xX and Catherine2207 like this.
  6. I appologize but I can't support this I like old avis cuz they are rarer if that happens then it ruins old avis

7. I get this.

Its probably better to support redesigning old avis instead of giving out the actual old ones

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  8. I commented on this thread a few months back saying its not a bad idea, but then I saw some comments on this thread and on others saying something about a hunt where old avis would make a comeback, but redesigned versions.

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  9. Suggesting redraws and altercations. But kinda missed the point of the thread which is a shame

10. bump

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  11. Support all the way๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  12. I support atleast being able to make the avi bags being able to be trade them, I wasnโ€™t able to get them due to being out to sea in the navy so missed out on that.

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  13. Same here. I support

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  14. I mean avatar bags arenโ€™t that bad because people would have to open them with ec.
    But like actually hunt avatars..umm probably not? Maybe? Idk ๐Ÿ˜‚

15. It's never gonna happen

16. Thanks for the support ๐Ÿ˜‚

17. My only thought is, I didn't bother to read past the incorrect spelling of school. No support

Oopsgottablast likes this.
  18. ๐Ÿ˜…

19. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ‘

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.