Old Skool Avi / Avi Bags

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Xx-Magik-xX, Oct 30, 2019.

1. That would be a long list of hunt avatars but its not a bad idea. I guess 1 avi set from each of the old hunts, and maximum of 10 old avis in one bag maybe and not all old hunts.

The hunts to be included could be voted by us, though idk if majority would prefer to vote on which avis to include instead...

2. My suggestion is people vote what avis they want in the bag. And ata picks the top 6 or 8 to go in the bag. Then we as players buy the bags and cost ec to open. 😊

kaiyota likes this.
  3. Love and support this πŸ’–

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  4. Support πŸ’•

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  5. As an "old school" player, I mean when I started playing, you got one avatar, I kind of want to keep them for myself to show I'm old school 😀

I guess updated versions of the original dozen or so that we had to pick from would be cool. That way us old farts can still be special πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

GoddessHailey and Xx-Magik-xX like this.
  6. Totally support

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  7. Exactly. I'm suggesting people vote which ones they want to see make a come back. The top voted. Go into a box. But the avis are slightly redesigned so the og players still have the originals and bagging rights over us noobs lol πŸ˜…

8. SUPPORT A F. There's a hunt I desperately want an avi from but I never new the game existed. I'd cut my arm off for it LOL

9. Bump. (Is this reddit?)

10. Totally support this whole thread ! Would love a chance to get the old Avis again !

11. Support! πŸ’œ

-Sweet-Pandora- and Xx-Magik-xX like this.
  12. Yes yes yes!!! I miss avi bags from back then!!! I lost my old account and sadly all the wonderful killer avi bags 😭😭😭

13. I support this to a certain extent and not sure how it would work out might be messy but pimd has always been about being exclusive so if you miss out tough luck attitude I guess but I feel if you do this you might as well just make avatars tradable and if you keep bringing back old things they become less exclusive that's like saying they should bring back being able to open Old Hunt boxes that were closed

Sansa likes this.
  14. I agree with the idea and changing up the Avis so they’re still new ones, for example the Goku avi bring it back but modernise it that way there’s a classic Goku avi and a new one πŸ‘€ that way old players could still brag about the avi they have and newer players could get their hands on a version of the avi they missed out on for whatever reason

Sansa and Xx-Magik-xX like this.
  15. If u read further comments, suggesting making a top 6 list of old avis. Then those avis get brought back with an alteration so it's slightly different from the original.

Jacinda_Rose and Sansa like this.
  16. Exactly πŸ–€

17. I’d love to see older avis make a reappearance comeback! Losing an older account is heartbreaking especially when they have the OG avis and they were killer to have.

18. Support 10000000x

Xx-Magik-xX and GoddessHailey like this.
  19. I think this is an Amazing suggestion. Or if not even this, what about those older Avi bags, that lots of older players have, that for whatever reason, they're not giftable or tradable? I know those cost ECS to open. Maybe if those bags were giftable from players whom already have them, or bring them back again.

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.