New Suggestions from Players

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by RageStoleChristmas, Mar 22, 2022.

?

Do you think ATA should make Hypnocats, Pizza Bikinis, and Money Dogs TRADEABLE?

1. Yes

60 vote(s)
    72.3%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    27.7%
  1. Put search button in the gift section🙂

2. I would love the ability to open multiple boxes at once. Even if it was like a Care Pack and you had to buy something to get the ability to open multiple boxes for a few hours.

Figgles, SavageRaine and Mrs_Panda_Sq like this.
  3. ATA actually just had this available for a limited time (March 2022). You just missed it, although you did have to pay money for the feature! Hopefully they'll do it again in the future (and make it more affordable).

4. I did see that but it was only timer boxes. I mean hunt boxes, lite boxes etc. Mainly because I have heaps of speed up boxes and it’ll take me forever to open them all.

SavageRaine and Muschi like this.
  5. Well it will ne easy to scam newcomers if cat/kini/god becomes trade able. I have seen many nelubs get them and don't know the value of those items

6. I sent that suggestion to support a while back. They said it's been discussed, but I think the worry is that an 'open all' could lag servers. Which makes sense, I guess. I have a member with over 2k speedup boxes right now, so that would be painful. However, maybe an 'open 1/ open 10' option would be doable? Even that would be a great help. Those speed-ups pile up fast.

SavageRaine and Ana-Banana like this.
  7. Im going to say this will never happen for the same reason of why the ability to trade ec got taken down

8. They really need a suggestion section in forum though.

I'd love to see a 'search' for gifting. It's brutal trying to find stuff in my inventory to gift sometimes. 😑

And a collective search tag for bb and spinner items.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  9. There is a suggestions thread i just dont remember what it called

NovaCayne likes this.
  10. They should make it so you can gift unwanted Avis to pee

11. People*

12. They have already said no to this 783685468469634884965853746 times. If you dont want the avis then dont open the avi boxes

Figgles likes this.

13. Didn’t have to be rude for 1. 2. I’m relatively newish. 3. I don’t look at old forums unless I’m looking for furni or POTD. 4. This was something MANY PEOPLE I have talked to have brought up so I suggested it. You didn’t have to be rude

14. Its not being rude. Just saying whats been said and giving you a idea on how to deal with avis you dont like.

As you said. MANY people have brung it up. You dont need to add to the spam

15. The way you wired it came off as very rude. And yeah many people IN GAME have mentioned that it should be a thing. I knew nothing of the forums until just recently so I have not gone in depth to every single forum, therefore, I don’t know all the forums that are out there and I’m not sure I’ll ever know every single one of them. Again… I am kind of new ish

16. This thread is maybe the one you are looking for
    If you have more questions on the forums: feel free to wall me your questions about it @Mrs_Panda_Sq
    If you are looking for the suggestions thread for club pin or for the rate my room activity improvement. I can provide to you the link for those subjects

Mrs_Panda_Sq likes this.
  17. Thank you

GoddessHailey likes this.
  18. oops didn’t send as a reply. Thank you!

GoddessHailey likes this.
  19. there should be a menu in furniture showcase section where we can sort what type of furnitures we want to see coz if i only wanted to browse beds i have to scroll through all other furnitures

rlcoops and Mrs_Panda_Sq like this.
  20. Clicking in the icon on the bottom left corner in showcase might help you