New Hunt Idea

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by iJayAmPsychotic, Feb 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don’t know if there are a lot of others but I’ve found a people including myself that would love a Native American heritage/folklore themed hunt. Long haired male avatars included not just females. There could even be an ec box for folklore creature avatars.

Clo, RoseMilkTea and Tizzy like this.
  2. Support! Super trendy right now in fashion and has a lot of potential especially in the folklore part, could make for some really amazing avatars, furniture, and storylines, especially with some cute or amazing animals. Hope to see this come to the game!

3. Try posting here for additional feedback!

Maybe for thanksgiving? Tbh I don’t feel the hunt would look great coming out. Like it’s an awesome idea but would it be ideal?

Your post did remind me the natives from the Twilight series. They would be a really cool add on to another vampire hunt for Halloween!

4. While I'm never a fan of Thanksgiving hunts, I'm not sure why a stand alone hunt wouldn't look great?

We had a previous hunt with the Stoodis furni, I can't remember what it was called but I'd 100% support something like op is suggesting. I think that just adding on elements of Indigenous culture to a Vampire or Halloween hunt just seems like an afterthought which kinda feels like a disservice to those in that community.

Just my thoughts.

Tizzy and iJayAmPsychotic like this.
  5. No I get it. I just feel that the hunts haven’t really been good for AWHILE, unless it was major like V-Day. I didn’t really fancy the February spinner avis either. I don’t really feel that an important hunt would look “important”; rather it would look like someone forgot they had a big project due in three hours.

If that all makes sense. It’s a really great idea but with how hunts have been I don’t feel like it would turn out that great.

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  6. I mean, what's new lol

But if this game keeps pumping out content like they do, they should at least be considering suggestions like these.

Tizzy, iJayAmPsychotic and Seriously like this.
  7. Cheerleading hunt
    Gymnastics hunt
    Ice skating hunt with ice skating avi

8. We have had past hunt for these

9. Hunt suggestions thread here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.