New Honour Student!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 4, 2018.

1. WELCOME FEEL FREE DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU WANT XD

2. I helped that gal with one of her story tier reward posts, I’m so happy that she is now an honor student! Congrats!!!

3. Lol

4. So I have to help like 2 people total, but organize a forum competition, and I get HS? Seems lit. I'm making a rose competition rn

5. Lily helps loads of people especially when it comes to uploading images on selfie thread etc. She deserves it

The MIA ones tho idk why they still get blue name

6. They were probably active at some point

7. Jiggy is active at points. He comes bank and leaves again. But at some point, he was very helpful.

8. Yeah but I mean if you go off the scene for a fair amount of time. For example that ersa not to be rude never seen them before.

If you don’t contribute to help forums. You shouldn’t have HS but that’s my opinion

Jiggy I still see about

9. Getting honor student isn't as complicated as it appears to be. You don't gotta make threads or help people.. Just gotta let pimd know that you've made the game worth playing. Doesn't matter what you do tbh.

10. But I don’t even see any on WC. They’re us ghost as mods 

11. I agree with you. Mods get it taken if they're inactive long enough. So why doesn't HS

12. Ty James

13. Because mods are actually fulfilling a role. The green name isn't in recognition of their contribution to the community, though it is expected that they contribute constantly with the abilities given to them as mods.

Thus if a mod goes inactive, they can no longer fulfill their duties, their powers should be stripped, and be given to active players.

15. Honour Students tend to be player-nominated, so you can go and ask all the people who nominated Jiggy, War-King, Esra, Kate, and Honey why they did so.

16. :( can you not just randomly call my name

17. SORRY JENN. ILY :(

TY JENN ️️️️️️️️️️️

18. And you're relevant why...?

19. XO