Neil and friends furniture and avatar matching contest V winners!!!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by iNeilTheSpeedyTurtle, Dec 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congrats to the loml <3 @Anshita 🤩💛 and everyone who won & participated! 🎄🌨️ happy holidays 🫶🏻

Anshita likes this.
  2. Been watching dis thread. Nice entries 😍 Congrats to all 🤍

Anshita likes this.
  3. lol your comment is insulting. Do you think mods are stupid to not think that alts can't be joined?
    ahuh raining on parade. not cool. You are saying mods are stupid bcoz they didn't forsee that? 🤔

StrongDreamer likes this.
  4. Ilysm 😚🫶🏼

5. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for hosting ! Looking forward to the next one, happy holidays everyone ♡︎

6. Congrats to the winners! Was fun to participate 🥰 Looking forward to the next contest!

7. lol don’t break your arm from reaching too hard 💀
    I can acknowledge that the contest was great while also being bummed a alt won, no where did I blame the mods. Simply said I wonder if the person was able to enter more than once lmao

8. Congratulations everyone and Tysm for the fun contest!

9. some players like me tend to scatter some decent dorms/furnis/misc on different alt, also maybe bc the acc has the avi that fits the dorm? there's alot to consider what matters is as long as they can invest well and be creative on the dorm.

Rmbrndt, StrongDreamer and Rainie like this.
  10. I really enjoyed the non 999 entry winners and mentions. Their color pallet is 🥰

i always get bummed i dont win with my horror themed dorm so i changed it this time. I WILL perfect the formula… one day xD

Rmbrndt and Rainie like this.
  11. Can’t you just make an alt if you think it’s unfair someone competed more then once? Nothing stops you from also making an alt (if it is an alt) so why don’t you just make one too then you can acknowledge that the person one fair and square (as far as I can tell?)

12. respectfully, this contest was long ago and there wasn’t a need to reply to me lmao.
    I’m js, if I make 7 alts and have them all enter and then 3 win, would that be okay? I’m not saying they didn’t deserve it, but I can also acknowledge it’s a unfair advantage.

13. It’s to each their own, idc if people enter their alts or enter more than once. I’m js i can understand why it DOES suck and can be unfair. Y’all reading too far into my message 💀

14. lmao 🫣 you cannot expect everyone to be fair just because you do. It is like expecting a lion to not attack you because you did not attack it. That's completely bs. Accept it hun that the world is not fair, it will never be.

Now just avoid being salty and try to join as many entries as you want next contest.

Let us appreciate the mods for their efforts to bring up contest and not be salty about fairness. They did their best to judge and they know that players may join their alts. They are nt born yesterday

15. like I said, you’re reading too far into it and your the one showing your salty. I didn’t say I expected people to play fair and I already said in a previous post that it was a good contest. Like fr, shut up and move on lmao

16. Gaslighting now? 😧 Cool!

17. don’t throw around the term gaslighting 💀 and it’s obvious you didn’t read my posts and is just responding to respond.
    People can have different opinions than you and it still be respectful. Stop being immature lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.