Neil and friends furniture and avatar matching contest V winners!!!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by iNeilTheSpeedyTurtle, Dec 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to thank everyone for the amazing job that everyone has done tto make this contest possible from the contestants to judges and even to ata for designing awesome looking furniture that fits everyones creativity

Sorry for the delay we were adding some additional prizes more on that later

Now on to what everyone has been waiting for......

Honorable mentions....
    @TYARA
    [​IMG]
    @Alaska
    [​IMG]
    @Sextasy
    [​IMG]
    @soel
    [​IMG]
    @Tiniko
    [​IMG]
    @Lyn
    [​IMG]

Now coming in 5th place winning 10 bentos is @Hoetastic
    [​IMG]
    Getting the 4th place prize of 15 bentos is @Giee
    [​IMG]
    Now for the top 3 winners starting off winning 3rd place winging a mod crate and a desk is @DontGiveASam
    [​IMG]
    The runner up winning 2nd place prize of 2 mod crates and a 499 is @BIeu
    [​IMG]
    Now winning the grand prize of 3 mod crates and a 999 is @-Banksy-
    [​IMG]
    But wait theres more

These were lots of no 999 entries this time so we felt we should award one with a 999 so here we go

The no 999 honorable mention

@xFoxyLady
    [​IMG]

And the winner of the no 999 category is @Lin
    [​IMG]

Now for the judges favorites each winning a mod crate
    @Bubble favorite is @Paca
    [​IMG]
    Winning @Atlas favorite is @Anshita
    [​IMG]
    Winning @Yaya favorite is @-Kyrie-
    [​IMG]
    Winning the favorite of @Belle is @WICKED_GORGEOUS-j
    [​IMG]
    Now winning my favorite is @Synthesizer
    [​IMG]

Okay so now for some additional prizes with the help of some of the developers we have some favorites for them too which means more prizes

ATA-Beans favorite is @DaVinci-oF-Death
    [​IMG]

The winner for ata-claptrap is @Christy007
    [​IMG]
    And the winner for ata-honey favorite is @HoHoHoEmmy
    [​IMG]

I would like to thank every one for entertaining I'd like to thank honey beans and claptrap for taking the time to select a favorite and I'd like to thank my judges bubble atlas yaya and belle for all the hard work they did to help me and of course I thank you all for entering you didnt make it easy so I'm extremely proud of everyone

#1 iNeilTheSpeedyTurtle, Dec 21, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2022
  2. Oh my gosh! Yay!! I can’t believe I actually won something 😍 Thank you so so much for hosting this contest! Everyone did amazing and I look forward to participating again in the future if there are more contests!
    - Paca🦙💕

3. Congrats to all the winners! To everyone that entered you all did such an amazing job and made this difficult for us yet again. I wish we could pick everyone, unfortunately we cannot. Keep a look out next June for the next amazing dorm contest. We appreciate you all continuing to participate in this contest we love 💖🩴🩴

4. You guys make it crazy difficult every dang contest. Thank you all so much for participating, please join again next time 🙏
    Congrats to all the winners 🎉

_-Emo_iScEmmy-_ and Disassociate like this.
  5. Congrats to all winner 🎉🎉🎉

6. Congrats guys. You did amazing! Happy holidays and ty all for entering!

RomeoRevenge and Disassociate like this.
  7. Would be nice to win💀
    But congo ig

-Bragi- likes this.
  8. Congratulations to all winners! You all did amazing, it was really hard to pick the final winners 🖤

9. Congrats everyone

10. Congrats to everyone!
    I hope the next dorm contest can be a holiday themed one, where people can do any holiday they want. Would be really cool to see c:!

Rmbrndt and Disassociate like this.
  11. Unfair tbh😒

12. Maybe u don’t pick peoples that some of you don’t like that is way saying unfair. And congratulations winners

13. Thank you guys for hosting! I usually don’t win anything so I am surprised and grateful. I love these to look for new dorm ideas regardless. Thanks for all y’all do 💖

14. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️🤗

15. Congrats winners 🫶🏻😻

16. Congrats all the winners! 🫶🏼Loved your entries.
    Thankyou for hosting @all the judges. ♥️
    Special thanks to @Atlas. <3🫶🏼

Rmbrndt and Atlas like this.
  17. Congo to all the winners!

18. The truth has been spoken lol

19. Great contest, congratulations to all winners! It does suck that 1st place is obviously a alt though. It gives ATA raffle vibes when a alt would win the grand prize, makes you wonder if whoever owns that account entered more than once.

TYARA and Hawar like this.
  20. Congrats to all the winners!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.