LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! πŸ’ͺ🏼😎πŸ”₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Bitch tf is this shit? Stop. πŸ‘ Making. πŸ‘ Changes. πŸ‘ No. πŸ‘ One. πŸ‘ Asked. πŸ‘ For!

2. Yall are legit ruining the game with all these constant shitty ass changes

3. I would like to expand on this now that my initial shock has worn off. I can understand maybe offering one set of avis as a purchase bundle, but 60 dollars is (hopefully) way more than anyone would be spending for an avi with nothing on the side!

Btw v cute lil geckoπŸ’™πŸ’™

4. ATA... You have such a strong playerbase of people who support this game, but you continue to let us all down. What the hell is going on? Could you please give us an explanation before you lose ALL you've worked for on the many many years of this game

5. Buying pitbull 499

6. And BTW yall can gtfo of here with those mother fucking OUTRAGEOUS prices

7. throw some dns with the avis smh

8. Exactly

9. I like I get 3 spinner pieces from spinner box πŸ“¦

10. When ATA goin broke bc the last couple hunts didn’t do well....lmao

Haruto, Gossamer, Sundering and 21 others like this.
  11. Oh I haven't gotten a box yet so I didn't know about that. Very cool!

12. Idk how much it is American but the most expensive one in canadian is $85...spinner avis were always offered for sale but even then the most expensive one was only $50 canadian like wtf

Haruto, BenSolo, Salting10 and 6 others like this.
  13. Yeah in USD they are $5/$25/$60

Haruto, Maddi_Matsu and Spellbound like this.
  14. Whyyyy you hoes:(

15. Are you serious.... Β£55 for an Avi.... Don't you think that's a step too far?

16. Aw, I thought you guys had decided to stop doing the Molly's Corner deals for monthly avis. 😬

Haruto, BenSolo, Maddi_Matsu and 20 others like this.
  17. I'm excited for ata's response. They haven't had huge backlash like this in forever

18. Who's idea was it to make us pay for the months avis? I wouldnt even mind If they were reasonably priced but Β£60 !?!?!?? No sir.

Haruto, Xeramina, Salting10 and 9 others like this.
  19. Yall better address this shit because yall made A LOT of people mad

20. ❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗This. Yes.