EVENT Mooncakes in Autumn

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Like seriously? 35-40k for 2mcs single 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ are u crazy?

LeeJarrett likes this.
  2. You guys flopped last hunt. Bet y'all expected #1 to have like 3mil drops & top 10 to average 1mil for a 3 week long hunt. So now to compensate, pull out invites out of nowhere.

Touche ATA

3. Avis are horrible

Basic and iSpecial like this.
  4. Why is everybody mad about invites? I literally knew they were coming XD It was about time they came back around.

Intoxication likes this.
  5. Ata really do he white washing all their avis.

6. Hey all!
    Just wanted to point out the Equinox your Sox Off limited time party wasn't mentioned when the post first went live, it's updated now so give it a read through if you have any questions :D

7. how are they white washing avis they created?? 😭

LeeJarrett and Diablo like this.
  8. Glitches were fixed btw

Intoxication and Muschi like this.
  9. This is pretty good!! Love the female avis! Male avis are kinda basic, but I love the theme. Love ata including so many different cultures😊 Diversity for hunts, avis, are good! Makes everybody feel welcome and included!

Intoxication and Scr3ampuff like this.
  10. Ooo I adore the furniture

11. Furniture is GORGEOUS🤩😍 I like the avatars but I'm not sure why I feel as though something is missing🤔 But I think this is a lovely hunt!

12. Love the diversity!

Scr3ampuff likes this.
  13. Not bad, but I was hoping for an autumn hunt with pumpkins. Maybe the next one. Avis are cute though

LeeJarrett likes this.
  14. They dont creat them. They steal peoples shit from rl and make them into a trash avi.

15. And where is your evidence/proof for this? Is it possible they are just drawing inspiration? Also, what happened to accusing them of white washing? 🤣

16. Nooo the avatar I want is leaderboard 🥺

-Sett- likes this.
  17. I always love hunt related to other cultures and festival 😊

18. I love these furnis!!! 中秋節快樂!

19. Not really obsessed with furnis but its okay compare to previous hunt. Also, the avis are cute. The one i really like will probably end up in lb 🥲