EVENT Mooncakes in Autumn

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Dorm 499 is adorable , the idea is adorable. But it could have been better. The avis are bland , you guys put a lot of effort into others that are just run of the mill. But this seems a bit lacking.

Nightsky_ likes this.
  2. Love the avis and furni ❀️

3. Throwing autumn in the name doesn't make it fall themed. Nice try ata. πŸ˜’πŸ‘€

iSpecial, Faen and LeeJarrett like this.
  4. Yikes

iSpecial likes this.
  5. The furni is giving me Over the moon (movie vibes). Please tell me you did not really increase the drop rates for a 2wk hunt.

6. Well, I wanted to take a break after these last three weeks. Now I can't. Oh well, lol.

7. 40k main drops for a 2mcs item??? it doesn't make any sense, i hope it's just a bug

8. Don’t they normally include that invites and that respective party series will be active during the time the hunt lasts in the announcement?

LeeJarrett likes this.
  9. 🀞 that all the unusual tier rewards are just new hunt glitches

10. 🀏🏼

11. So is anyone gonna point out that the rewards are off of a 3 week hunt basis not a 2 week hunt?

And some of the reward kcs is messed up?

Sneak sneaky ata we watching you

12. Is it me or do they love #MAMAMOO ? πŸ˜‚

13. I sincerely hope all these weird tied rewards are glitches for new hunt because 200k drops for the vip version of the main story avi is bs πŸ’€

LeeJarrett, Faen and EnchantedRici like this.
  14. The bunnies are kind of cute - bet wifey will love them. The double invites are stressing me out but yay money

15. πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄ Boring

16. Why is the drop hunt requirement the same as the last hunt for LESS days πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

17. Omg wow😍❀️

18. This some Cyberpunk 2077 type shΓ­t the way there’s so many mess ups πŸ˜’

19. I like the hunt but who the hell can afford to be doing invite hunts EVERY OTHER HUNT!? Please stop with the money grabbing. They were better when they were a rare/occasional treat. There annoying and tedious when they're every 5 minutes.