LIMITED-TIME CONTENT May The Horse Be With You! ๐Ÿค ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿด

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, May 1, 2020.

1. This is getting old now just please move on. All the complaining in the world won't change anything

2. Would be better if they were all in boxes. Recolored VIP versions on Molly's Corner.
    But ah, whatever. I know you guys won't listen and I'm glad I don't really care for this theme... Keep doing things I don't want so I don't have to be sad about not getting them.

3. Howdy AtA, jumping these hurdles like your best in show I see, but ima have to add some time to your run, you knicked the barrel on that turn๐Ÿค 

4. [​IMG]

graco likes this.
  5. Waiting to buy the Avis till yโ€™all fix the genders ๐Ÿ‘€

Chansey likes this.
  6. Just realized the ribbon we get is a different color than whatโ€™s posted here

7. Yea i was like oh we got 6th yikes

8. Huge fan of this hunt being a country person and I really want to spend for the avi but I
    just canโ€™t. :/ 600 ec? Being Canadian that is well over $100 for me.

AShotOfTeKeila likes this.
  9. Would like all the avis back in the spinner box again, say the comment of VIP monthly avis for molly's and i like the idea. Both us and ATA would still get compensated cause we could get the avis and they could get money. Otherwise, couldve done a better theme.

10. Any one else not showing the furni in the Spring boxes?

Finneon likes this.
  11. I hope I could get a few boxes for this month. The spinner didn't give me any monthly box for April, which I find odd. I didn't think winning a monthly box would be as difficult as winning a cat or a kini. Or is it meant to be that rare? ๐Ÿฅบ

Mittens likes this.
  12. Really disappointed with the placement of avis, I mean are u guys just ignoring what everyone is saying?

graco and AShotOfTeKeila like this.
  13. The male and female avis in molly are placed wrong hmm. Since these came out I'm also having issues with pms can't message or trade. Anyone else?

14. The avis' genders were switched for me when they first came out, but appear to be correct for me now. Haven't had any issues w/ PMs or trades though. I would try clearing the app's cache in your phone settings and seeing if that helps.

15. I love horses so you can bet I'm gonna try and get everything for the dorm!!!

Finneon likes this.
  16. Come on if you gonna use that pun why not give it like a space cowboy theme

-BB, FireWalkWithMe and Cavalera like this.
  17. O M G YESSS! ๐Ÿ˜