LIMITED-TIME CONTENT May The Horse Be With You! 🤠🐎🐴

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, May 1, 2020.

1. Can I get a yeehaw in the comments

2. How is it unrealistic??
    Spinner avatars where all in the boxes but had the option of being bought before Molly came around and fucked us.
    If there were VIP versions of them that could only be bought while all regular versions were able to be dropped from the boxes then I'd say that's fair.

Twink, Aphire, FireWalkWithMe and 7 others like this.
  3. Omg I love the avatar with horses! 😻 It's a fresh twist, brings a lot of life to the avatar. I hope to see more (bigger) animals in avatars in the future!

ladybird_ likes this.
  4. yee haw? 😂

meili21 likes this.
  5. I just think it would be a good compromise.

ATA obviously made the change for a reason, however, it would be a fair trade for us to get all the regular avatars on the spinner instead of getting a few.

Twink and Muschi like this.
  6. I loveeeee this since I love horses ❤️❤️❤️

7. I love the box avi’s..the 499 and 999 are nice as well,,I’m just a little bit disappointed at the changes..I enjoyed being able to get an avi since I never have the money to spend on a game aha.

Mittens likes this.
  8. We want ALL avatars back in the month boxes.
    WE HATE AVATAR BOXES FOR HUNTS. We want Both gender avatars back where they used to be with the first tier at 8k drops.
    We won’t back down. The longer you keep this up, the more resentment and distaste we have for ATA. It’s obvious you don’t care about your fan base, or what we want. You only care about money.
    #Nomoneymarch #Nomoneymay #Nomoneyever

9. Gonna be a nomoney year, isn't it ATA?

10. Haaaww yeee

11. The boxes don’t drop as much furni anymore. I’m never lucky with getting anything good furni wise.

Aphire and FireWalkWithMe like this.
  12. Wow I thought y’all would do something better for my bday month but ok I guess😔

13. Same. I use to get like ~5 items every event and although they were usually a wallpaper or something like that (nothing like 499s or anything) but it was exciting to get something. Last hunt the ONLY item I got from the boxes I opened was a bed. They’ve obviously made big changes to the game and didn’t tell anyone.

Aphire likes this.
  14. I agree. I never get the big stuff just walls and floors even then it’s rare.

FireWalkWithMe likes this.
  15. Ye Haw 🤠✨

16. 😂 My mom calls Star Wars "Star Horse"... So funny.

17. What is the name of this hunts furniture?