LIMITED-TIME CONTENT May the Fruit Be With You! 🍎

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Whats that disability called that the watermelon chick has. I remember people speaking of it but cant remember what its called

2. This deserves to be shared. This month’s event very much should have included AAPI..

OhhMyFaerie, Nocturnalis and Lite like this.
  3. Whats aapi? For people who ant it to be celebrated you be hiding it alot

4. What are you talking about
    I can’t tell if you’re drunk half the time or just don’t feel the need to think before you type things and click “Post Reply”
    😂

-HarLey_QuiNn- likes this.
  5. And for the record, AAPI stands for Asian American & Pacific Islander.

It’s an umbrella term that includes cultures of East Asia, Southeast Asia, East Asia, the Pacific Islanders, etc etc.

Aka almost 60% of the world population LOL

Fun fact 4.75 Billion of the world population is Asian 😭

-HarLey_QuiNn- and Leigh like this.
  6. Wth are you talking about? I didn’t hide anything..but to educate you AAPI is Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month.

7. Oh hey I didn’t see your answer.. some people are just ignorant to others for no reason. I’m not part of the AAPI population but I will stand with and for those who are.

Lite likes this.
  8. Bowser and KG*

9. Not hard ehen probly half that is un china alone

10. Just saying if its something you want celebrated you should say what it is and not just random letters to promote it to people who dont know. No one knows everything. You cant assume every living being knows what you are meaning with them random letters

11. If you had enough time to ask what it was AND complain about people using acronyms,
    you had enough time to search it up. 😂

12. You musnt care much about it if your response is 'google it' instead of wanting to tell people about it

13. Except I wrote a paragraph explaining it, prior to telling you to google it.

14. And I’m saying you could have simply and kindly asked me or the op what it meant and further more there’s this thing it’s called Google. Most people have heard of it but to clarify, it’s a site where you can search different words or acronyms. It’s FREE to be kind.

Lumi likes this.
  15. Some people seem to need their hand held to do anything these days. Apparently to even use Google.

Lite likes this.