LIMITED-TIME CONTENT May the Fruit Be With You! 🍎

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 24, 2023.

1. I’m just so happy I bought April's avi and didn’t bother waiting

_Enchantress_ likes this.
  2. Capybara capybara capybara capyyyybaraaa 😎

3. I like the male with BucketHat

4. ok I pull up

5. I stupidly love this dorm - crap

6. 🎶 Capybarrrraaa 🎵

K1tty likes this.
  7. Still no new monthly Furni in the spring Furni boxes, or maybe its a glitch on my end!
    Are we maybe starting this set off in a new 2023 summer Furni boxes?

8. Also I just remembered isn't it AAPI History month? Is that not something that's celebrated or? Like you could've pulled from MANY different cultures to have a nice fresh items, heck you even could've gone the stereotypical anime and kpop route but this.....ain't it. Its like March being Jazz month with not a black avi in sight all over again.

9. Buying completed spinner <3

10. Fruit idea was great but the avatars did not match yall could have had sexy juicy outfits like doja cat watermelon outfit for her juicy song video for reference but no 😭

12. THIS! Lunar New Year bunny avis came through, but it was $20. But for other cultures, avis aren't that expensive.

-HarLey_QuiNn- and Lite like this.
  13. Y’all must hate may, these avi are lame af compared to other monthly avi and once again only 2 males glad to see y’all not listening to any feedback from your players, shows how much you care. 💀

pix and -Gon- like this.
  14. Lol seriously?
    We’re not celebrating AAPI month?????
    When 90% of every person on this app is using a device made in an Asian country?

Are we just going to pretend this game doesn’t utilize Asian culture for aesthetics but can’t represent us where it matters?

Our entire game currency system of “chibis” and “bentos” are literally things that have existed in Japan for god knows how long.

Not to mention the avid use of KPOP gifs in forum posts made by official devs 🥴

Or the fact that a large percentage of the player base is Filipino, Indian, or use SGT because they are in Asia.

Or how we have an entire section of parties under lOtaku”, which, once again, is Japanese.

I was really looking forward to AAPI month because I thought ATA would celebrate it, especially after the horribly Lunar New Year was ignored on the game.

Also, why are the expensive avis white while the darker avis are cheaper lol

But I guess sure, we’ll celebrate 4oJ despite being a Canadian company.

And I guess sure, we’ll ignore Lunar New Year.
    Despite the fact that people observing the holiday receive money.
    And would willingly spend it if there were invites or if it was ACTUALLY celebrated on this game by devs.
    🙂🙂🙂🙂

15. Oops didn’t proofread
    Idc
    It’s literate enough and my point still stands
    Next time y’all use emojis, remember who invented them too.
    Or next time y’all use your flashy iPhones or Androids, remember who worked hard in backbreaking conditions to make and assemble them, just to go home and use a flip phone older than me.

-HarLey_QuiNn- likes this.
  16. I mean Mermay was right there- seriously. AAPI month wouldve been awesome too😒💀

17. Who at ATA do I need to sleep with to bring back the male avi for the 2nd tier?!

18. Only two guy avi? 👎🏻

furni are fine🥱

all in all for may?mehhh🥱🥱😪

19. Ehhh… 🫠

20. Just wanted to appreciate this. Like there are so many ideas you could take from different cultures and would be SO cool. Maybe it would be nice to see other celebrations or represent other countries too considering the diversity of players in PIMD. It’s nice seeing yourself represented or at least learn from other cultures.
    Also, make some justice for male avis… players have been claiming since months there is only 2 male. We females will buy the same amount if the three avis you bring up monthly are good😅 a fourth one doesn’t really make the difference and less with topics as this (I am sorry)🥹💔

Lite and -HarLey_QuiNn- like this.