LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Lunar New Year 2020 Avatars

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Daaamn they cute AF, great job ATA😂❤

Jinger and Amelia like this.
  2. Maybe you can't, but I can. And I certainly shall. Money down the drain. There are more important things in life. Unless someone doesn't have a life 🤷🏻‍♀️ In the past ATA at least gave badges to those donating to Tsunami relief. This year just a post with links I'm ready to bet hardly anyone clicked too busy fishing for new hunt items before everyone else.

Bambi_ likes this.
  3. There’s a thread for that

4. I wanna donate but I don't have a job. I'm only 17 and I'm tryna focus more on class work/school instead of a job

5. Are you saying a whole holiday a certain race celebrates isn’t important then? I guess people who celebrate Chinese New Year doesn’t have a life to you🤦‍♀️ I think your best option is stop complaining about people not donating and instead spends money on a GAME. Some people just don’t want to donate, not everybody is gonna be like you, as long as you donated then great. Just like how you take donating to Australia to fight the fires seriously, some people take Chinese New Year just as serious

Jinger, RICO_FISHYJEZZYCA, 3 and 4 others like this.
  6. Please stop crying and uninstall.

PrincessTrashPanda and Ciara like this.
  7. feel our pain 👨🏼‍🦲

SnowSparrow and Yeti like this.
  8. WHO MADE THESE AVIS !! I STG IMMA B🤰🤰 wtf🤤🤤🤤

9. Omfghh ikr??

10. Y’all complain about everything
    One minute ago y’all mad that there wasn’t any LNY stuff now y’all complain that people spend their money on a game than helping forest fires in Australia.
    I GET IT but also it’s their money. They can do with it as they please. Like I’d rather eat out with my fiancé than send any more money to save a cute koala.
    yes, it’s sad. But ata turned a blind eye to the Amazonian wild fires and NONE OF YOU CARED.

11. @ATA please be more inclusive to the other cultures that also practice and observe this holiday with the same importance. As a viet with viet peers in my club, we feel a bit robbed that other cultures aren’t even made room for acknowledgement on such a great holiday.

it’s understandable to do the australia hunt, but are we going to put animals and environment over the experiences of oppressed people who find solace and community and often representation in this game? i’ve seen two different hunts happen concurrently and i’m quite disappointed. please reach out to me about more representation. during the pride hunt several gender identities including the one i identify as were represented. the small Lunar New Year feature that’s nearly impossible for people who authentically observe this holiday can be represented or participate.

Leya, Jinger, Lihim and 2 others like this.
  12. They literally did LNY hunts two years in a row. Not ATAs fault you weren’t around for them

13. Im inlove ❤️

14. It's a goat. Technically, it's the year of the Ram but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jinger, Gossamer and Zelda like this.
  15. Okay so do you just have to get all 12 or does it have to be all 12 of either fem or masc? Because there are some fem and some masc that I want but not sure I want all 12 of either one...

Astuta, Jinger and Torii like this.
  16. Looking to buy rat beads please or trade

17. Why do female Avis have larger hands and feet than male Avis? 🧐

18. This is torture to our pockets, whyyyyy, just whyyyyyy

19. Can you mix and match collecting them or does it have to be all feminine or all masculine to unlock the cat story pass?

20. Do we have to do different parties to get the zodiac cat beads ?