Looking For A Relationship Partner?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Jerk123123, Feb 21, 2015.

1. I have a ask out I'm 8.9mcs looking for a 10mcs+ rs that's fine with Inc here and there and won't break rs will gift each hunt and expects the same in return.

2. I am looking for one

3. Looking for a stat rs 750kcs and up .. you ask 

4. I'm 13mcs & I'm looking for a female rs,
    I don't have an ask out but I'll accept any stats,
    idc if you're semi-active or quarter-active..
    Add me for introduction or anything.

5. Looking for rs around my stats or higher and who is willing to ask me out.  Just wall me if you are willing 

6. (︶^︶) Rs should be Active that's all

I don't have ask out ? Lol

Sooo ummmmm Yea I need Rs ?
    Wall me if you're single ?

7. 14.6mcs intel build. I cannot ask. Any gender is fine and casual conversation isn't that necessary. Gifting hunt gifts is helpful. Must be higher than my current rs. (About 11 or so mcs) Wall me or add me. ?

8. I needed one , got 170kcs only but im surely active and i want rs thats with the same stat or higher stat and the most important is active. I dont have ask out.

9. I'm looking for a stat rs 3mcs or higher is perfected (I'm 2mcs but upgrading every few days) I don't have an ask out. Casual conversation and activeness would be perfected. Wall me if interested (makes only please)

10. Looking for an rs who is active and won't leave me on read? 18mcs and I can ask?

11. Looking for a rs ho can ask the higher stats the better

12. Need a rs and you will have to ask 3.5mcs

13. I’m Fume.

I’m completely useless.

I wouldn’t recommend being my RS.

The offers on the table though...

14. IM WANT A NEW RS.. NLY FOR STATS DOESNT HAVE TO BE REALLY ACTIVE.. 1MCS OR HIGHER FOR STATS... MOST IMPORTANT "YOU" MUST ASK ME.. OK TY AND NO PERVS OR MEANIES?

15. IM WANT A NEW RS.. NLY FOR STATS DOESNT HAVE TO BE REALLY ACTIVE.. 1MCS OR HIGHER FOR STATS... MOST IMPORTANT "YOU" MUST ASK ME.. OK TY AND NO PERVS OR MEANIES?

16. I need rs for stats. I am 7mcs+. I don't have ask out. Rs must be active and 4mcs+

17. lookin for an rs. i cant ask.

18. Looking for rs. preferrably male and can ask me out. 1mcs and up :) should be active too and whom I can talk with. :)

19. I'm 1.2MCS and looking for an RS that's higher than me...I gift my rs...prefer you to ask but if needed I can get the ec to ask.