Last giveaway of mine(?)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Faie, May 1, 2017.

1. Its sad that u will leave pimd  take care and dont forget this game.

2. I got your post and yeah I replied 
    now complete your promise please ?

3. Can I have pls? 

4. Found it. Can I have chibis or peps? A bento would be nice. Good luck in everything you do 

5. Still hope for human race lol wish u success in your future hope your plans will come true otherwise why leaving pimd right lol keep up a good work and continue being a good person =)

6. Mam as you had promised me to find your post I found that please give me bentos as you are leaving 
    I badly need mam

7. I really want something because a girl farmed my tutors and my stats depleted so plsplspls 

8. No particular reason for why I want them but good luck in everything

9. Honestly, I think you shouldn't give everything away in case you come back again. That said, I'm greatful you decided to give your items away, that's very generous of you. Like everyone here I wish you the best, and would appreciate winning.

10. I was the first one to actually give even a minuscule effort to your roasting thread so give me stuff,-, I'm lazy and don't work for it anymore tbh

11. Hmm.. wow this is my first time posting in forum. I m wishing you to be happy and healthy always. I think you give good memories to your friends and other. Harder part is leaving your friends here and to move on but there always a good things waiting you out there I'm sure of it. I'm not good in words anyway. Good luck with your life. ?

12. BENTO PLEASE

13. I was wondering if I could have your unicorn or some pep chibis or any kind of chibis please and thank you for considering me 

14. I want chibis and pep please ??