Introduce Yourself 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KeKe-KiLling_You_4_Fun, Mar 30, 2016.

1. I'm Batty I don’t know why i came up with that name i was batman but people suddenly calling my batty every each of them even my ign are batman (search the meaning of batty and you would know im a crazy bat after all) well tbh i liked the name.

My hobbies are:
    • Basketball
    • Volleyball
    • Badminton
    • Hittin Gym
    • Gamer

2. I like turtles

3. Ny name's Sersi and I'm part of the Eternals. I joined the Avengers once until Proctor drove me insane. Operated in the Ultraverse for awhile to regain my sanity before going back to Earth and trying to live life as normal as possible.

4. Hi loves. My name is Chloe and I’m from the Philippines. I like singing, poetry, fashion, astrology, puppies and flowers. I know, pretty soft, right? But i’m slightly not 

I also like movies and tv shows. My favorite movie will always be Gone Girl and my favorite TV show is The Office. AND i’m gay for Dua Lipa. That’s all for now ig. ?

5. I like Gurls and I'm bit lonely

6. we can tell

7. Hello!!! I'm a weirdo ermmm ye

8. Hi! I'm Kate. I'm a musician. I skate, I'm a booknerd, a make-up enthusiast and I love photography. Lana Del Rey is my forever Queen. :D So yeah.. Have a good day ppl! :)

9. What lies?

10. My name is Emily, as indicated by my username ? my hobbies are reading and writing

11. hi i'm war i'm new  also i don't want this name rip

12. I'm Redzie.
    Not much to introduce. I'm a professional noob. For long time I was scared to post in forums, and just lurked. Just recently built up the guts to share my voice.

13. I'm Winter. I like the cold and my hobbies are eating nuggets, sleeping and singing in the bathroom.

14. I’m Lala
    Most people here call me Lala  or La
    (I’m known to my club mates as Queen of the Nublets, mainly because of my odd fascination with new players and helping them out)

I love music, and have been in “professional” esque choirs since I was 8. I’ve been playing piano since I was 9, and recently picked up the marimba.

Food is another one of my passions.
    Both cooking and eating. Food is my primary love language, so I love to feed others, and feel very loved when I am fed.

I’m super big into tea and meditation, because stress is not a thing La likes to have in her life.

I enjoy referring to myself in third person.

I have 8 siblings, one who has recently passed. (I was going to take another hiatus due to this, but after realizing I needed support and a distraction, I came back)

I feel as if I am a very kind person, although I am often times clingy and annoying. I love meeting new people.

Also, I like typing more than what is usually necessary, especially things like this. I’m an open book, and love to hear other peoples stories, since all people are fascinating.

(If you made it to the end of this, congrats, have a whale )

15. My condolences to your family. It’s great that you have support to lean on. It’s refreshing to see someone else reference third person, those jokes are knee snappers. Godspeed ️

16. I go by tribute or Mari
    Ive been playing over a year and starting to feel less noobish.
    I love anything outdoors and my family

17. Hello my name is Star but most people know me on here as “yuri” due to my previous IGN.

18. Thank you for the support ️️️