Introduce Yourself 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KeKe-KiLling_You_4_Fun, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Hello forum people. I wanted to start a thread where you introduce yourself and get familiar with others. ?

If you're new, welcome to the forums and come and say hello. (This can also play as a welcoming thread to welcome new players of PIMD.)

So just give your first name or any name you prefer to go by and give a brief description of yourself.

AND Please don't give out your full name to ensure your safety. ️

I'll start... My name is Kaylee and my hobbies consist of writing music and computer programming/ website building. 

2. My ign is Crystal, though that's not my real life name. I've been playing since March 26, 2012 on my Jack Frost account and May 28, 2012 (I think) on this account.? First home club was SBO, and now I'm at Ascension.?

As for real life hobbies, I enjoy playing the violin and piano. (Cause ) and occasionally singing.? I have a cat named Martin who's v cute. Though, as people know if they have me on third party, he hurt me yesterday. :(

3. You may call me Riss. I am girl . 22 and love reading and my gf 

4. My name is Princess Bratt
    Crystal up above is a mean tutor who doesn't upgrade :(

5. names freshking. bai

6. Hello. My name is Destiny. My hobbies are watching movies and hanging with humans. Red is my favorite color. I love Swords. I hide in the shadows and lurk a lot. You may not know me but I know you..? or do I.

7. I'm Frozen or Dank. My real name is Brittany, but most people don't call me that. ? Idk why, it just never caught on. :'(

I'm secretly in love with Crystal, but senpai doesn't notice me. :cry:

My hobbies are:
    • Reading
    • Soccer (even though I suck. :( )
    • Food
    • Singing (even though I also suck at that.)

8. I'm Nikki and my fave hobbies is volleyball, softball, and sm or just texting preferably the only reason I play dis game

9. Name: Gray
    Hobbies:
    playing piano/guitar
    Drawing
    Work out
    Skateboarding
    Sleeping
    I guess that's it ?

10. Too busy bumping Britt. :(

11. My name is Jodie, I like to make comics and play Dragon Age in my spare time. I'm also starting to learn the cello for lulz.

Here is the calendar full of cats next to my desk that all the artists doodle on:

12. Hi, my name is Rose. I'm 20 years old.

I have two cats, Luna & Amber <3 My babies.  My favourite colour is purple and turquoise! I have a slight obsession with music, my YouTube playlist just reached half a million views a couple days ago. ?? I pretty much spend my days playing League of Legends, skyping with friends or listening to music. I love quotes and riddles. ? I do photography which I decided after my uncle gave me my first camera a few years ago. :D

If anyone wants to send me music, please wall me. ??

13. My name is Anna. ? I lava food
    I pretty much spend my day listening to music, playing pimd and hanging out with friends and families ‍

I like singing (even tho I'm terrible?) and taking pictures. I am currently learning how to Photoshop on Adobe CS6 and I love art 

14. My name is jeff. :)

15. I'm Grant, or pimd_community as I used to be known as.

If it's not clear already, I'm obsessed with sharks.

Outside of work I'm usually found going for a run, hitting the gym, or learning to snowboard. I've also been learning Japanese on my own.

Here's my desk with an awesome shark plushie one of our old co-ops made me:

16. Running..
    Hitting the gym..

Guys, I think Grant is secretly Dad.

17. My name is Sam and I like ham. I also like tacos ?

18. Hi, Im Rude. Ive been around for years, always played various accounts.

Im studying a bachelor of teaching at Uni
    I love to hike and play Geocaching.
    When im home i like to chill and watch netflix.

19. ;) Netflix and chill?

20. Omg i didnt even notice i wrote it like that?