Introduce Yourself 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KeKe-KiLling_You_4_Fun, Mar 30, 2016.

1. I'd introduce myself but I'm shy

2. I'm dank ?

3. I am Logan I enjoy writing, tattoos, cars and pets. I am 6'1 and my long hair and facial hair make me look like a Walking Dead character

4. Im Vice. My real name isn't that much of a secret ? but ive been playing pimd for 5 years. My first club started with Soldiers of Fortune but that died quickly.

My hobbies just include gaming and listening to music and i collect swords and weaponry.

5. Laidbackhombre here! Behind this phone screen i'm a 20 year old gal who's studying Psychology. I may have a guy ava and a guy name but i'm a lady. I'm a 5"7 and weighs 60kg. I dont know how long i've played but as far as i know i've started playing since pun was rank 1 in the lb i've done interviews here and guess what? Many pimders have suicide ideation? anyways~ uhmm im a fan of the walking dead. i'm originally a kaw player so i dont get on much here. I love my dogs. I enjoy long walks and sunsets. I like to daydream a lot.

6. Already introduced myself. I'm 18. I'm 6'2".
    So um yeah that's it. If you do wanna find out more, creep into my PMs but I'm not there much so Idk Kik me or sc or whatever. If you're the boring type skip this post

7. Hii..my name is minh. I've been playing this for around 1 year now. I love to..umm...nothing. I'm such a boring human ?

8. Nvm I apparently don't have feelings for u who would ever think a person introduction can be such a turn down

9. I'm Stacey, I'm a nurse. (since 1999) served as a nurse in the navy and love the game & people. Hunts are frustrating but not as much as the wheel lol. I can think of a lot of easy improvements to make the game more player oriented but suggestions haven't made it past that so I gave up trying.

10. My name is Kevin

I just returned from a 3 month inactivity stretch, I used to perm at Papi Chulo's Crazy Place but I need to contact Papi to see if that's still valid

11. Hi my name is Vivek my first club was mynthos now im in PIMD this is my club name .

In rl life my hobbies is dancing meditation and studing.

12. Tl;dr ~ Introduce Deez nuts on your chin

13. I guess I shall do this introduction thing.

Everyone here calls me Zo so we'll go with that. I'm 25, will be 26 on September 14th. I have a daughter who is just over 2 years of age whom is adorable and quite the conversationalist. I also have a puppy named raven who is almost 6 months old, she is a pit Labrador mix. Last but not least there is nurkt who is not only my rs but also my boyfriend of 7 years irl.

I love playing "LoL" in my spare time as well as multiple console devices but I highly prefer PC (master race).

I never put my phone down. I'm always thinking of new and cool things that might help the community of pimd.

That's a tad bit about me.

14. I'm Raf and I like to party

15. Hi my name is Haze  and im inlove with music ..
    im a 150 days old player here i think? im really a noob most of time, and i like playing pimd cuz im not bored at my sparetime 
    im 21 (finally last april 7)
    i finally bought chocolate w/ alcohol that i like 
    and i have a lot of hobbies
    "reading books,love to play instruments,singing, drawing/coloring and play sports..?

anyways hi hi ?
    peace out ?️

16. Hi, I'm Hunt. Most people call me that here. Those who don't, don't call me at all. Very few people know my real name or where I'm from.

Hobbies include singing (Rock 'n roll, hip-hop), worshiping/playing guitar(considering the fact I learnt singing playing the guitar), Commenting random stuff during other's conversation(no, really) etc.

I hate being called a bro, dude, man etc. More so if by a girl.

And I may or may not be having a crush on my pup. ?

17. Bob, bob, my name is bob.

I come from a land down undah, (KaW actually). Thought I'd check out PiMD and here I am!

EDIT: I am near the end of my second school year in college, and enjoy hiking, fitness, a few sports, and xbox juan. I also deeply enjoy chipotle

18. Hi my name is Lorelei, they call me Loris.
    Im 13 yo, im a girl, im cute, im kind, im short, im asian, im skinny, im enthusiastic. ?

I love doing my homework. I love school. I love mathematics. I love watching action movies.
    Im not talented much, i can only draw. :)

19. Herro, my name is Eury.