LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Inking you in for April

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Never said that at all omg im saying that those avis are the most popular, obviously ata’s gonna cater to whats popular. no one wants an average looking avi. Thats all im saying.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  2. Looool I was just thinking the same thing.
    We get avatars soooo much, if I were to go through my avis for just the last few hunts like half of them have ""normal"" hair.
    Nvm
    This is so dumb I can't believe I'm arguing about avis on pimd forum at 2am on a Friday what am I doing w my life

Muschi and Ghastly like this.
  3. There are 90s avi shards available still. You can still get the avis. Not sure if you knew cause it says your new. But yeah that hunt was called "stories about toys" the green and purple dolls are easy to find but the blue ones you have to get from that events hunt box.

4. maybe a cute crop top, a chain with baggy jeans (90s style) I saw that event and it’s far from 90s. it screams FALSE stereotypes.

5. that “90s event” had an avatar wearing a sleepwear bikini. that’s far from “90s”, this game clearly can’t take criticism.

6. 🤦 Jesus H Christ, somebody get their child

Valinithe, Muschi, Ghastly and 2 others like this.
  7. It’s criticism. This game won’t get better if you’re going to let these things slide :) Like, who designed the Easter avas? They look ridiculous. They’re dressed as if they’re 12 haha.

8. Having an opinion doesn’t make me a child. Grow up lol x

9. Complaining without saying what could be done to make the avis better isn't criticism. Grow up lol x

Muschi, Ghastly and Phobia like this.
  10. And this goes out to everyone who just comments stuff like "trash" or "ugly" on every single event ATA releases: What about it is ugly? What would you like to see changed in the future? Or is it just your personal taste that you don't want that event at all?

Saying something is unrealistic, ugly, or trash does not specify what ATA is doing wrong and how they can do better. That is NOT criticism, and it is not helpful to the devs.

Thank you 🥰

Muschi, Ghastly, SavageNixi3 and 2 others like this.
  11. Just putting it out there-

I’m collecting this room 👀
    Wall me if selling and price please 🙏💕

12. I mean, I’m not the only one complaining about the avas? They clearly aren’t doing something right, yet they won’t take our feedback and advice 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ We’re the consumers here x
    i have literally made suggestions and given feedback numerous times. but right x

14. dyed hair is pretty common, but every avatar has to have an unusual hair colour. for example, a beautiful black ava has bright yellow hair. I’m not hating and that’s fine, but why yellow hair? it just doesn’t work well and looks really off putting.

15. and this has happened numerous times and people have complained and nothing has been done to improve this 🤷‍♀️ so yeah, I’m obviously annoyed because devs won’t listen to us lol

16. That’s fair, to some extent. Certain colors definitely aren’t as common, but yellow is definitely on people with darker skin when it is used, if I’m assuming correctly that you’re speaking on the VIP blossom shard avi?
    The issue is that there are just as many people who like the avis. For instance, I love the interesting hair. I’ve done some intense colors and styles, it’s fun to see artists use that imo. Obviously, not everyone agrees. I definitely do understand mixing in more natural colors, they HAVE been leaning for colored hair or less “common” hair styles. However, many of us in the alt and body mod community (ya know, like tattoos) DO tend to have these “crazy” things going on.

TLDR, I totally understand giving more “natural” looks to avis that are obtainable to the general base players, but certain themes will have weird looks or they have a diff version w/out the weirdness. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Muschi, Ghastly and LeeJarrett like this.
  17. how do we get the coins?

18. You can earn them from purchasing them in the store in Molly’s Corner or by earning them from timer boxes (which you can get from the spinner).

Muschi and Ghastly like this.
  19. There’s literally a beautiful black ava and she’s in a bikini and she has Afro blonde hair and it looks really bad. It literally looks like a SPONGE. Maybe dark blonde, but why bright blonde? I guess I prefer realism because I’m a uni student 🤷‍♀️

20. Oh, my bad, I must be stupid because I graduated uni already. 🥲🤣

Anyway.. I personally think she looks great, I love seeing ppl with that avi. Her hair looks like bubbles to me. I find that the brighter yellows often suit darker skin waaaay better, and you think otherwise.. that’s okay! That’s the entire point; many people like the dye, and others like you don’t.

The artists will continue to do art based on the information they’re given for the hunt/etc. If that means dyed hair.. idk, start a petition to see if enough people actually care rather than making weird claims about uni to argue about body mods... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ghastly likes this.