Improvements

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -CnC_Husbando-, Dec 28, 2020.

1. I have a few ideas I think would help the game.

1.We all get the timer bags. Anyone have over 100? What about the ability to open multiple at a time?

2. Dorm upgrade tickets and exchange tickets. I think like an xc where u can earn tickets to exchange a dormmate for the next tier up or to increase the level of a dormmate for free.

3. The ability to get bentos straight from the spinner or more daily deals with bentos on them like during black friday?

2. The 1st idea has been suggested before, one of the issues that came up was that it would create a lot of lag but maybe that can be fixed in the future?
    For the second one, most people upgrade every even or odd tier so they most likely wouldn’t want to upgrade to the next tier if that makes sense.
    And for the last one that could easily be abused by alts.

Infamous and Aless4ndra like this.
  3. 1. I like the idea. 2. Too hard, expecially if you want to jump tier and if you use to levelling tiers with stars 3. I don't know if it's a good idea more daily deals with bento, but yes I like if they will put bentos in the spinner but I don't think they will do that, since we already have chbis from spinner and it is easy sell them for bentos

Alicia likes this.
  4. There are too many crudforsaken bentos on this game. Why would you want there to be another hole for them to leak from?

Sansa and Ghastly like this.
  5. this. it would either render bentos useless or decrease their value even more than they have been ... remember when a cat only costed 2 bentos & now it costs 3/4? yeah no. leave it as is. if it aint broke dont fix it.

6. 1 no. It doesnt take long to open dpeed up boxs. Just spend 5mins a day spam opening them n then you will have them all open easy then just open them as you get them.

2. No theres already literal thousands of bentos in the game it would also kill the value

3. Phobia already said why this is bad

7. The upgrade ticket this is a free upgrade that allows u to still skip if u wish but again its a free upgrade. The opening multiple boxes I was thinking 10 at a time which is a common theme with games that give boxes like that slows the lag issue down. The bento idea is to help people have access to bentos who normally can't. And no I dont think they should be a new player incentive but available for players with 1 year award and higher.

8. Still sounds stupid

9. The struggle is real when you're tryna open 150+ timer boxes.

Ghastly and Alicia like this.
  10. What??? Everyone has access to bentos. everyone. you just have to collect chibis via spinner or doing little trades with anyone. its not that hard to get bentos lmao wtf

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  11. Loll exacly. The only people who dont are people who have bento locks on their acc or people who just started the game n havnt got chibis yet

Ghastly likes this.
  12. 1st gets suggested a lot but tbh if you’re too lazy to open them all that seems like a personal issue. Timer box hoarding is a real thing 😔✋

13. Painters boxes how do we open them?

14. when you collect 60 key orbs of the same color as the painter boxes

AbbybbA likes this.
  15. @GrandpaVice answered your question but if you ever have more PIMD-related questions the best place to post them is in this forum

AbbybbA likes this.
  16. I got a idea to help improve the game that clubs are allowed to use more the 4 required slow jams for parties such as like 6-8 it would help clubs out with beating the parties when it’s big in Japan afternoon delight or limo luxury