Improve our banking facilities!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by ravine, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Good day Pimd students,
    I will like to bring up an idea which will help to better the game we all love.
    I will like an improved banking facilities through the following ways:
    1. Provision of transferring facilities
    I will ike a platform where it is possible to transfer money from one student to another.
    2.use of PIMD stickers
    Pls help to improve on this
    Your loving student
    ⚡ RAVINE ⚡

2. 1 no it easy enuf get money n will get even more people bitch cos got scamed from it

2 that for chat

3. SpankItMommi, Joy and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. No to cash transfers

5. No cash transfers

6. No to cash transfers. Also i would rather there be a deposit all/withdraw all button if we making changes to it

7. Thanks for reminding me about the bank. Just discovered 56b 🙆‍♂️💚

8. Ive done this so many times tbh

9. Not all of us love this game. Speak for yourself.

They can add loan facility for the bank. Like you can take a loan at a certain interest rate and also pay interest rates for deposits rather than taking a 20% cut like tf.

10. I don’t really see the benefit of cash transferring? It just seems like another way that newer players can get taken advantage of.

Bunny- likes this.
  11. Oh same. 😂

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. Every time this thread pops up, I read it as “improve our BAKING facilities” 🙊

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. Same 😂

Lumenia likes this.
  14. I mad support transferring money.

Just limits will have to be implemented, like only be able to receive a certain amount of money, ex; let's say 1T within a month period, before it resets and you're able to send again, same with being able to send out a certain amount within a time period, as well as taxes and so forth.

Ya ain't gonna LCBC overnight anyways.

DVP is from the old days, it should just be abolished, and transferring money should just be done.

Get with the times, ATA 😤

15. No support. 🤭😂

Maddi_Matsu likes this.