If we could upload icons...

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Muschi, Jun 30, 2019.

?

Icon Category?

1. Selfie

36.7%
  2. Meme

18.4%
  3. Celebrity

4.1%
  4. Art

22.4%
  5. TV / Movie / Etc Character

16.3%
  6. Other (explain below)

2.0%
  1. [​IMG]

2. Most likely, but I guess it depends on the new platform they use for forums, and what capabilities/customisation it has!

3. True. KOH forums is hosted by the same company as these new forums, apparently. I double-checked.

4. They usually have review system working when people upload pics. So it shouldn’t be that big of an issue

5. That would make it easier for them to implement into PIMD then if they have the system to do it already. Though I do wonder if KOH might be a cleaner place in general in comparison to PIMD. Cause KAW definitely is. 😂

Muschi likes this.
  6. It is. The culture is different and your suspicion that people would make dick pics and gore and sucj their pfp's on here is very well founded.

Some might even make alts so that they can share them with us. Some people on here be brazen.

But I think the beneficial ways that people could use their pfp's would far outweigh the negatives. Perhaps mods could opt in or out of reviewing forum pfp's?

ExtraCredit3 and Muschi like this.
  7. Can we also get a forum name color in every member tier? I want a colorful name

8. I think first they need to make it so Honor Students get forums recognition like devs and mods