If we could upload icons...

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Muschi, Jun 30, 2019.

?

Icon Category?

1. Selfie

36.7%
  2. Meme

18.4%
  3. Celebrity

4.1%
  4. Art

22.4%
  5. TV / Movie / Etc Character

16.3%
  6. Other (explain below)

2.0%
  1. definitely! all sites i have used that have that feature default to the first frame, so i'm not sure if that can be coded? nonetheless it's a good idea and would be nice to include if possible

2. Line is able to do it but it’s just with videos, gifs are just always first frame still images.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Just ss the gif

4. Y
    Yeah but it would be great if we could use gif. It doesn’t have to move all the time, like @Muschi said only when you click on it.

Muschi likes this.
  5. It would be a prank. Ppl would press it to play, thinking it was a gif but was actually just an ss of the gif 😂

Offthewall, Jaey and Muschi like this.
  6. Bumpity bump.

7. this is evil

but i like the idea 😂😈

8. I feel like i would go with a selfie, but I'm in love with hails example.

So i dunno now...

Muschi likes this.
  9. I already called dibs on it, but I also grow bored of things easily so you can have it when I don't want it anymore ;)

10. I wouldn't steal yours, i just like the idea and style of it 😄

Muschi likes this.
  11. So if and when we get to pick our Pfp’s I have 3 ideas of what I might do.

1) Cute Noodle Eating Alien (Cropped of course) [​IMG]

2) Use a Meme
    [​IMG]

3) Modern Disney Princess
    [​IMG]

12. Definitely a Trump pic

13. Okay but which one

14. Meme/gif

Nemo likes this.
  15. I use third party apps to create avatars that I might use, or I might use just any pretty picture I find. 🙃

16. I feel like people would have a field day breaking TOU if they were able to upload profile pics. Maybe ATA should just auto set it
    to players avas. I don't wanna have look at díck pics on the daily while I'm doing mod stuff. 😂

Roleplay and Detention like this.
  17. I would like someone to make a chibi wearing a sloth costume and I would probably make the my pfp on here tbh 🥰 more than a meme

18. Drunk fails.gif

19. I was surprised too. I feel like if we weren't given option to upload a pic, ig ATA would either have default basic cartoon icons of random stuff like a French fry with a smiley face for us to pick from or our avi icons such as the ones we already see in chat channels. I would love gifs of memes!

20. On KOH forums, players are allowed to upload their own icons. I'm sure ATA has a system in place to filter out those things.