Idk what I'm doing! Sparkling Songstress again sorry!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Diligent-Delinquent, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Oh wow, this thread just proved I don’t notice little things at all. My brain is always tired :p

2. Wrong. Do not like the avi at all with short hair. Makes a big difference. Maybe not to you, but to others. You're interested in why a stat item randomly changes? Well some are interested in why an avi randomly changes. Lol? What's it to you anyway?

3. When I look at her in the store she has short hair. I only like her with long hair so it matters to me. Is it still long for you?

4. So I compared this to my friends
    Some see her as short haired while I see her in my main as long haired but then her hair is short again when my alt checks her in the store
    And I'm not sure if it's an Android vs IOS thing bc my friend and I are both android

Also when I went to check the forum post to see once and for all what she was supposed to look like, she disappeared from the post πŸ˜‚

For a moment I thought I was losing my mind lol

Alicia likes this.
  5. At least on my account, she has always had long hair. I checked the store preview and she has long hair there too as well. It's interesting how this will be resolved because I agree that I don't really like this avi with short hair (not that I plan on using it).

6. I actually just had a thought about this.

Has anybody had her hair change after buying? It could be that they changed the avi in the store but if you already have it then they won't change it for you.

7. I thought I was the only one. The hair definitely changed πŸ˜‚

8. I’m just noticing this myself. I got her in a July timer box and she had short hair, I used her for a little while and she had short hair and when I went back through my Avis today she now has long hair

Alicia likes this.
  9. MeπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Now I wish I woulda got her, I’m apart of the long hair don’t care crew 😝

10. Mine has long hair now..