Idk what I'm doing! Sparkling Songstress again sorry!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Diligent-Delinquent, Jul 4, 2019.

1. * Corrected REPOST x2 (sorry I'm dumb and have never done this before lol)
    - If the pics don't work this time I'll give up.

Okay y'all so, at first, I thought I was crazy.. One second the new "Sparkling Songstress" Avi has long hair.. Sometimes short. Definitely thought I was tripping until I took this screen shot...

http://i67.tinypic.com/2mmuv08.png

http://i65.tinypic.com/2a8romt.png

http://i67.tinypic.com/1zox0ts.png

Also, y'all remember the "Ombre Opus" Avi a few hunts back? Well I swear, she did NOT have gloves at first! They came out of nowhere. Thought I was just seeing things back then, but now I know I'm not πŸ˜‚ Can someone please explain this to me?! Is it just a glitch? Maybe I'm being dramatic but I NEED TO KNOW! 😭 LOL thanks y'all appreciate it.

2. Try Using Imgur Instead :)

3. That’s not the problem... lol she isn’t using the image link in tool bar

SavageKay and Jaidah like this.
  4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is the links

Jaidah likes this.
  5. I tried to from my phone but didnt work for some reason lol just dm me at this point πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚

Sloth likes this.
  6. Tysm! I'm thinking that my forum is just messing up from the update 😌 lol thanks x10

7. That's so strange. She has short hair for me rn. I do remember the gloves randomly appearing though from that Camp hunt in May.

8. I had two updates today so try that... so weird...

Muschi likes this.
  9. I would so much prefer her rocking long hair.

SavageKay, Jasmine, __Cece__ and 2 others like this.
  10. I remember seeing her with short hair too. Cause I got one on 2 of my alts. And I just noticed that it is long now πŸ˜‚

11. Yeah it keeps switching! I really want to know why πŸ˜ŒπŸ€”

12. Send in a help ticket asking about it

13. Right?! Like I KNEW my avi did not have gloves.. Now this. Glad I'm not crazy 🀣

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  14. Yo but who actually cares? πŸ˜…

15. Would you care if a showcase stat item suddenly changed in stats without warning

16. They are just cute little Easter eggs. Curiosities. :)

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  17. My other alt has long hair and this has short 🀭 I’m confused

18. I care a lot, actually. It's weird that some avis randomly change. Plus if someone is dropping 200 ec on an avi I'm sure they would like to know what they're buying.. Lol 😳

Jasmine likes this.
  19. Stats remain the same.

@Muschi when a showcase item's appearance changes because of some technical difficulty I would want to know because it has more of an interesting story and would be a nicer collector item to have. Because they could be traded.

If a piece of furni is glitched in a unique way, I would maybe even take an exception from my usual rule of not buying or collecting any furni just to have it.

With an avi, 🌚 is that bracelet really gonna influence someone's decision to get it? Or a barely noticeable difference in hair length?

If the avi they want to grind for doesn't look like what they want, they aren't gonna buy it. It's not that complex lol. And it the preview looks different from the final product, I don't think it would be too unreasonable to ask a.t.a for a refund on it.

20. Could be a glitch in the layers. Maybe your phone isn't loading them correctly? For me, the Ava's in May always had gloves (although I remember other having that issue), and I've only seen her with long hair. Contacting support would be your best option in this, although I'm interested in seeing how many people are having these problems.