[Idea] Auto-Decline

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaho, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Can we have the option to insta-decline follow requests? I'll be talking in Pub and bam 7 follow requests... Im sure mods and honor students have a worse time :(

Jihoon likes this.
  2. just ignore em

3. Support af! Nfs get cluttered sometimes and dont have time for nonsense adds

4. Just dont type in pub duh

5. Honestly can the auto decline have a set stat maybe

6. Idk I’m kinda neutral on this, it would be helpful but then at the same time I only talk in those chats if I’m trading so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. Oh this would be good!

8. Anyone who posts in public channels gets this. It’s so annoying when noobies follow people for their needed quests

9. idrc tbh. Sometimes ppl i have seen before follow me and i am surprised/curious about what they have to say it's usually dumb but still

10. Does thay red dot not give you OCD :0

11. Um I thought he meant “ignore them” as press the ignore option...

12. That gets annoying to do repeatedly :/

13. How about instead of a auto decline, the follow requests time out after a certain period of time.

14. That isn't actually a bad idea. Maybe somewhere between 24-48 hours?

15. Solid idea.

16. Ok!!! This can be an alternative!!!

17. Is it that hard to hit ignore a few times tho to need a whole new added feature? People are already hitting “repeat action” loads of times a day and talking often but occasional ignoring an add is a problem? ?

18. Oh when I tapped this, I was picturing a decline all gifts options like the accept all option present. I guess I would be neutral on that one.

I don’t think an auto decline would be ideal necessarily, but I think there should be an option to ignore the add of some who’s following you on their profile. Maybe the follow button at that time can actually be a drop down box to pick between follow(which would follow back and therefore add) and ignore? Or have the follow and ignore option listed in the notif when a friend request comes. I just would appreciate a second location to ignore an add basically.

19. Honestly sounds solid but some people just like having hundreds of follows sitting around for whatever reason. I enjoy seeing friend counts be drastically from the follow count honestly :lol:

But then again, if there was an option to control the time frame or have auto decline simply be off available for each user then I see this as a good compromise

20. No support