[Idea] Auto-Decline

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaho, Apr 23, 2019.

1. There was a similar discussion a few months back. No support still.
    Not to mention, you can ignore all follow requests with 3 clicks, at least on Android.

2. seems like a fine idea, idk how many people besides these few in forums would actually turn it on, though. and i would definitely not appreciate the 24-48hr time period on requests, i like the red number tbh.

3. Deactivate the channel altogether tbh

4. I usually avoid pub, it’s either read weird rp requests, guys who wanna know what color underwear girls are wearing, female avi alts asking for free stuff in exchange for pics (which means they block once ya send a gift) or people chatting and you can just feel the odd shrexual tension like I need a bleach bath every time I read

5. Have shrexual tension w me pls and ty

6. I accepted around 120 friends requests while on green leader board top 10 last hunt. Was only there like 9 days.

7. Sort of a waste of time
    Sort of no reason why not so long as they can still post on your wall... But what if they're silenced and want to talk?

8. Not that necessary because you can select all and ignore after talking in pub anyway, goodluck in managing them ? it would be the devs’ least priority if this will be approved. Again, would be nice but not that necessary skksksks

9. No support.

10. It’s not hard to hit the decline button one by one