I have questions

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Victoria, Jun 30, 2019.

?

How do you feel about the profile picture things?

1. I want to change mine!

27 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. I don't want profile pics in forums.

5 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. I don't care either way.

25 vote(s)
    43.9%
  1. Ikr :(

2. None? I can see few of them, but yeah pictures are glitched

3. Well I can see a few maybe about 1-2 on a regular thread and only about 4 on a thread ATA or mods post

4. Yeah, I'm having trouble with pictures, too. I can see all the ones I post, but only some of my old post pictures. I only see some of others pictures and almost none of ATAs. :(

5. I havent posted any pics yet cause I don't wanna take a risk of them not showing on my threads and people complaining to me like I know how to fix it

6. players are not allowed to use tags; we don't have permission. i'm not 100% sure if developers can or if they disabled the ability altogether

honestly tags are super unnecessary anyway. the search engine pick up the words in the thread.

7. I think some set tags could find use: contest, giveaway, petition, guide, et cet.

Muschi likes this.
  8. I've only had issues with seeing pics from tinypic.

Try imgur if you're gonna post any

Bambi_ and Muschi like this.
  9. Same as well.

Hopefully though adjustments can be made in the future so we can see images from Tinypic

10. I did find that the auto populated link imgur gave my didn't work though. I had to open the pic and get the direct link which was weird.

Tenor works fine for gifs, but i did message ATA about it

11. Ah that good! Hopefully things smooth out soon.

12. Huh, interesting. I hadn't noticed. Ive been using Dropbox for a bit 🙃 Haven't noticed an issue seeing my own pictures from there.

13. Some people aren't having issues seeing any, but I'll look out for one of your pics and check to see if i can view it 😊

Victoria likes this.
  14. Thank you! I'm curious now. It might be difficult finding a recent photo I posted, so for testing purposes, a random pic 🙃 haha.
    [​IMG]

15. Victoria likes this.
  16. O yay!🎉

I'm also a pretty big fan of more emojis working in new forums 💜

17. Another question.

I was just scrolling in forums and did something. It popped up an option to permalink a post, but then I closed it and idk how to do it again. Help?

18. Oh OK ty tho cause I dont like using tags but someone kept asking me why I wasnt using them 😅

Muschi likes this.