How does DVP work?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Hardin, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, hello
    Sorry I'm probably dumb but like how does DVP work? I've tried to read about it but I cant understand it lmao
    Now that I have cash and I'm in need of bentos I might as well try it

Could someone explain it to me like I'm five? I feel dumb and it's probably gonna be like super easy πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
    Also prices of anyone has them in their head πŸ‘€πŸ˜­

Thanks guys πŸ₯Ί PLS no hate

2. You hire someone back and forth to make someone some extra cash for bentos/chibi. (The thread Muschi linked is much better detailed, but that’s the basic jist) you get bentos, they get money. You keep/fire/strip the tut you volleyed.

Brattitude and Muschi like this.
  3. I read the guide as well as the old one but I'm still dumb πŸ˜‚
    But basically you volley a tut to have one of the people make a certain amount of money and they pay you for the trouble and money lost? And you choose what happens to the tut afterwards

4. Correct. It’s one of the ways to technically pay to get Cash in game.

Hardin likes this.
  5. It can be done in such a way that it's greatly beneficial. Even when you drop the tutors.

Idk how that works out. Only person that I know who knows how to roll on with it and do it properly is Rajat but I haven't formally asked him the questions I have.

Hardin likes this.
  6. Thank you πŸ’•

Day likes this.
  7. Great job community at helping answer the question πŸ’•

I think you got the hang of it now OP! If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to wall me!
    Locking thread now. Stay safe πŸ’•

Hardin and Day like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.