Holly Poplar and the Party of Dorm

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATARogers, Dec 12, 2018.

1. this event is a total disaster the only way to get yellow ornaments is to buy them for a BENTO! i thought we were supposed to be trading them but of course people gotta make profit off of this

2. Just make a friend who chose yellow. ?‍♀️ Otherwise of course people will profit where they can.

3. Why aren't attack boost items not working in these Invite parties? I can not hit them  Also... These Invite parties lay out suck

4. Im still waiting for my refund ata. Gimme my ec back. I thort it was just hitting the party didnt even fưckn know it was ment to be a fưckn invite party. That shıt still confusing as fưck. Gimme my fưckn shıt back

5. This hunt is rediculous because you have to buy 50 to 100 ornaments for a bento to get them and the kcs/misc items aren't worth what you have to pay. And no pay puts are not adding up despite the alert notice plus you guys give 1dn for start up issues, lag etc? Why am I constantly being disappointed like at least once a month for months now? You guys need to appreciate your gamers way better tbh and get it togerher... Fast!

6. U dont gotta spend bentos. I got 3 thingys n havnt spend a single chibi. If ur over paying on shıt thats ur folt coz u buying it making the prices stay high

7. If ata stop searching net for cute or funny gifs trying to be cute on these forums and do your damn jobs instead, appreciate your customers for one maybe you'll keep a job cus pimd is turning to a money racket pos game tbh like worse than ever WTF greedy much?

Sincerely, Annoyed af!

8. why does the party keep restarting my whole game

9. Do we only get to do one side quest ornament avatar? Will there be a chance to get the others?

10. How do you get that dark skinned and flowing dress beauty  I NEED that avi

11. I really sincerely hope not coz they suck. there better be different side stories with different avatars

12. Why its lirily the ezac same avi just difrint color clothes

13. Heartless because certain ppl don’t make it difficult to trade when someone is asking for 1 chibi bento for 60 certain Colors is heartless... and people are stingy in this game no lie about that... and my post was for the dev of game not you so thanks for your input.  i still feel like trading is pointless ??‍♀️

14. Not really heartless, that’s just a crappy trade and I’m sure finding an easier one would be simple if you roam around campus or check certain threads.

If you trade 60 of one colour for 60 of another colour. Then you’re both profiting without any real loss, that’s how it is, you just need to ask the right people.

15. And this is the forums, anyone is going to answer you, even if it’s not aimed at them in particular. If you don’t like it, then cry or something idc.

16. If you want to speak directly to the devs and not have anyone else reply, send a help ticket. Forums are for community discussion.

17. Can I switch from Green to yellow?

18. It told u no when u went to choze just make a alt

19. Its funny watching people get salty over this but nice work on the hunt would like to see more pvp hunts though

20. YEEEEEY HARRY POTTER