Holly Poplar and the Party of Dorm

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATARogers, Dec 12, 2018.

1. tbh just make your alts collect different color, hoard and swap in bulk. You and alts make items and avas. No need to pay bentos

2. Hopefully

3. Can someone pls tell me why are we still getting shards? I want furniture drops not shards :( this happened to me last hunt where I only get shards. Lolz

4. You will sti get furni drops. The shards just sort of replaced alf and Maeve pieces.

5. *still

6. I was hoping Pineapple was a real account... wanting to see if I could borrow some of those 90M ec!

7. Ugh combining sucks 

8. I have 23 stars , havent spent even 1 bento (or chibis) on them

9. I know obtaining yellow is extremely hard in this hunt it’s helpful to trade with other yellow members who’re not bento hungry and actually trying to complete the story. That’s what helped me to complete mines. I wish the frost drops were more then 140 per party (top special party) main story it gets me 880 so it’s not bad. Also wish the stat items were more higher for the side story the dogs are cute though.

10. Party drops suck, I got 85 feast plates, 42 decoration and less than 1/4 billion cash after hitting 4X Max stats.

11. This hunt is boring already?

12. if only there were more yellow ...

13. I did the quiz to get sorted into a house but i didn't get sorted

14. [​IMG]

15. This is probably the worst story yet. Great idea and all, but its ridiculous that its impossible to get other decorations because they're being sold for a ridiculous amount. The story's are just getting worse and if you don't spend hundreds on this game, you get no where

16. Minimum stats needed to inflict damage in these parties?

17. I chose a house but never got any drops, anyone can help?

18. How many stars do we need to get the Avi??I have already 3...