Help!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Alynna26, Aug 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im a new player and still very much confused on how anything works. Mainly the *extracurricular* activities. If anyone has any tips that would be very helpful. Thank you

2. Hi buddy.
    I wish i could and you but i don't know why I'm feeling like i can't answer your question properly. I'm sorry.

POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Click the link ⬆️ and please post the same message in that thread. I believe our Most experienced and old players will provide you the exact information.

Thankyou

3. I suggest looking at the new players guide

4. The new player guide can be found here. The announcement thread with some overview info on XCs is here.
    As for the individual XCs,
    Collectathon: collect hunt drops by completing parties that reward them, open lite boxes, timer boxes, or hunt boxes. They can be from previous hunts as well. Doesn't matter as long as you're getting drops. This is on every other hour. It starts 30 minutes into the hour for EST but depending where you are in the world that may differ.

Extracredible: get points by spending EC. That's it for that one.

Spotlight: it was on every odd hour but now it starts at the half hour. So 9:30-10:30, then 11:30-12:30 etc. Again depending on where you live.

When it starts, first person to hit ign @TheSpotlight receives "the spotlight" and gets 4,000 points for having it. And another point for each second they have it. Other people must succeed in hitting the person with the spotlight, or eavesdropping them if they're DTW (defender too weak, AKA out of energy). The person with the spotlight will always be #1 on the spotlight leaderboard. First person to successfully hit or eavesdrop the person with the spotlight steals it from them. When the spotlight is stolen, whoever had the 4000 points loses them, and they are given to whoever stole it. Whoever has the spotlight has the extra 4k points. You have to try and keep the spotlight as long as possible to make the leaderboard. Last person with the spotlight wins 1st place because of the extra 4000 points.

I'm going to lock this since your question has been answered but please ask any further questions on the questions about PIMD thread -RKD_G8-M6-D_-TYRON-_K32-G-MOD linked above. Or reach out. If you join the pimd discord you can also ask questions there in the advice channel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.