Hello World....lets bring a new feature in game

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by lll-Kri-Yo-III, Jun 23, 2021.

?

Why shoud be such a feature

Poll closed Jul 24, 2021.
  1. To not induce in error by players with alts those that loking to improve game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Also campus chat and pub might be more simple as you have better chance in good trade

100.0%
  1. Well as time passes it seems in trading mode things not might goe properly as many tend to use other way in game.
    There for we could have a new feature in game called "put up for auction" where every player could place an item/furniture waiting for a bider in a way to not worry about makin prices ...also as the new feature could have a litle tax acording that could disrupt chat ....regarding speakers or a small amount to place your stuff that you wanna trade ....it brings benefict for all and those that goes on other app group trade outside game will benefict to use the feature...ex ...a dorm set ...or a simple item...depends on how devs would like to develop it ...can open new aspects of game and aswell campus/pub might have lesser convo about trading and socialize more ...suport it doe everyone would have other window aspect on trading...details and opinions can be developed for both teams ...lets put the devs makin game more intresting ...Thank You

Azari, BleuJune, Prim and 2 others like this.
  2. A simple grand exchange could be something for the devs to try to implement but it would require some kind of currency which this game doesn't officially have.

Coding in bentos and chibis would be messy.
    Would we have the option to pay with tempura, launch, and pep bentos? What about the maeve ones?
    Which chibi or the 12 do you use?

Each of the three bentos has a different value.

Accounting for all of that alone would make the entire thing confusing.

A simpler Craigslist kind of format where you can put in items ur looking for and items ur selling and have them be easily searched for/viewed would be the only format I could imagine working with the game as it currently is and then I wonder if the reward would be worth the cost.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  3. Why are you even dedicatedโ€ฆ this much?

4. I think i have seen the same post somewhere eles in forum. This Idea already introduced. If im not wrong u just get inspired or copy pasted it. Game laggs a lot no need new heavy features like this i guess.

5. Because I love the game and a new feature would be always welcomed ...not to mention that those that hides behind small alts to trade have lesser chance to create confusion

6. Eh the only ones that hide behind alts when trading are black market traders and scammers. There are ligit people who sell on alts coz its easier to like shove everything want to sell on that 1 acc so its all in 1 place

LeeJarrett and Byte like this.
  7. I totaly understand....but still would improve to make it easyer when highest bider gets the trade ...I try to catch them and report them ....ive been removed from many gc doe just gave friendly advize to not brake ToU ...lets hope for the best as devs/mods doe best they can ...sooner or later they will get caught

LeeJarrett likes this.
  8. I think a better way could be they make a market feature where in u can put the name of stuff ur selling and the buyer can search it with ease and add u and then yall negotiate better than the complicated things yall will have a direct search option to search the item and the seller will then say it's price and yall can find a mutual ground on it would be less complicated
    I would also request a feature of multiple box opening like about 20 to 30 in one go will save time and there should be drop rates in the game too well I hope it comes lol peace ๐Ÿ‘

9. Idk if that would help. I can see people using alts to push prices up more

10. Ive suggested this to ata before and made a thread about it. It would be a VERY big job to create it but would be so good once its going if they did do it

11. Add in the new feature to open multiple speed timer boxes at once. ๐Ÿ˜‚ it takes forever to do it one at a time.

12. Thats awesome.....I strongly belive one day will happen.....its not easy an easy task but it will be an awesome feature ...just a matter of time I belive .

13. Yehh. Alot of time aha. Would be good if it happens tho

14. [print] "Hello world" [/print] ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿพ for absolutely no reason

15. No one said you have to like it ๐Ÿ˜… but would make a lot easy to trade....I know definitly alts wouldn't like it ๐Ÿ˜น

16. Oh was just sharing a line of code that doesn't exist in HTML

17. It would be more easy for players that seeks a specofix furniture or item ....its lot of work but definitly would be more easy and save time ..slowly we can develop that feature

18. I think what you heard is diferent....I dun copy paste ...if you see im not that good at english..but good in other languages

19. I think daily login rewards would make everyone happy. It's practically a thing in every other game so y not this one? It doesn't have to be anything major but just imagine recieving an ec or something for logging in.

20. We get daily lite boxes for logging in and hitting parties. ๐Ÿ˜Š

LeeJarrett likes this.