Heavy hitters and Experienced Players

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by xX_Hyacinth_Xx, Jan 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ❆Saweetie|Playground❆
    🍭🍫🍬NEW CLUB🍬🍫🍭
    🍪💙350kcs|B2B POTD 💙🍪
    I've been playing for three years and I haven't heard a club do well since quarantine. I would love experienced players to join my club. See you there.

2. You cant of been looking very hard then. Theres loads of clubs that have been around longer then you and still going strong

LeeJarrett likes this.
  3. Bit of advice (you're not gonna like), you should probably shut down your club and look for an active one. There are plenty of good ones, or you can merc for a bit. Unless you have real life money and time you can dump into the game, your club isn't going to do well. People won't join seeing there's only 4 members and you fail every single party and can't keep parties coming 24/7. People also won't join to help you unlock parties or even stay if you aren't offering something of substance in return (free ec parties, actually completing potd). Running a club is a full-time job.

I wish they'd up the price for making a club.

4. I unfortunately agree with the above, I suggest joining a larger club to upgrade and gain experience before starting your own.

Either way, please use the pre existing club banner thread in the future to avoid cluttering forums, thanks!
    Locking 💕

SkulnstMaureen9 and LeeJarrett like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.