EVENT HALLOW-PIMD Part I: So Help Me Goth

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 8, 2019.

1. So quick question: If Hallow-PIMD is supposed to be a pun, have I been saying it completely wrong this whole time? I usually spell it out or say pimdee.

2. Thats when pimd catered to the adults and not the middle school pre teens playing now . Stuff over the years went from rated M to rated PG. Super whack .

3. Yup! It's not like the rest of the players are worthless, we spend a lot of time here working our asses off to get stuff. And sometimes this could apply even to the players who spend every now and then but can't keep giving ATA hundreds every week.
    And it sucks that we couldn't even buy the avatars if we had a bit of money to spend, the only way would be spending a whole lot to compete with people on the lb and have it all go to waste if you suddenly run out of funds and someone takes your place 🙄🙄 but I guess it's just for the millionaires (and sadly I know that complaining won't change it)

4. ^^^ but tbh LB Avis this hunt aren’t all that good either so 🤷🏻‍♀️

(While I don’t understand being upset over in game items too much, I understand wanting “better quality” items when you put in effort)

5. Donnie Darko wasn't goth...he was trapped in a time warp by an evil bunny. That'll mess you up.

6. Guess here's to me hoping Again that the next hunt would hopefully have a good set of ava and furnitures for those who don't pay that much in game.

lemoneyes, Arianna_qlf and Suspiria like this.
  7. That's subjective, I love them. And I rarely care about the leaderboard avatars, most times they don't appeal to me that much. So it's just a matter of personal taste.

lemoneyes likes this.
  8. Yeah, I saw someone ranting about this exact thing and it must feel awful to spend so much and not get anything in the end because you weren't able to keep up. But yeah, I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also this made me think of something I always wonder: why the ec price tags on the avatars if we can't buy them? Just genuinely curious.

lemoneyes, Barracuduh and Disaster like this.
  9. ew....

10. is it a mistake that theres no stat item for getting 1k nearly dead batteries?

11. How do you join the event?

12. Thats how 7 day hunts always are 🥴

lemoneyes likes this.
  13. No, it just be like that sometimes.

lemoneyes likes this.
  14. Do parties 🤔 if that's what you meant by this?

15. Anyone else not seeming to get key or timer boxes dropping for them from parties? Others is club have got them but I've only had 2 timers and 3 key boxes so far this hunt... just wondering if there's an issue?

lemoneyes likes this.
  16. They might seem to be a bit more rare this hunt, I haven't been getting as many either - but I still think it's just random. Some players get luckier, I guess.

17. Hahahah

18. I was wondering if anyone else peeped that🤙🏾

19. “So help me Goth” at least give us more than one gothish avi and don’t put it on the goddamn leaderboards!! I’m disappointed you wasted that name and gave us These other crap Avis 😤 the next part better have OBTAINABLE goth avatars... doing us goths a disservice plz you make the best ravenghast avatar leaderboards too when we all were hoping it was the claw avi... Please stop catering to the top 100 money spenders on this app :’) you just have them new lb Avis to line your pockets