EVENT HALLOW-PIMD Part I: So Help Me Goth

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 8, 2019.

1. The female wolf Avis is the only good one. The rest suck

2. That pink-haired avi... 😍

3. I'd be happy if goat avis were side story but apparently not. Can we please do something nkce for f2p players too? we don't spend money but we are still a big part of the game, why we only get trash avis... dissapointing

4. πŸ§‘πŸ¦‡πŸŽƒπŸ¦‡πŸ§‘πŸ¦‡πŸŽƒπŸ¦‡πŸ§‘

5. Same !! ❀️

6. Most of the good dorms are disappearing while crappy ones are showing up every 2 weeks! This Halloween theme is a disappointment. Any guess to how much longer people will continue playing??? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

7. This hunt is way better. Last hunt sucks.

lemoneyes likes this.
  8. Pimd is getting super bad on making good avas!!πŸ˜’ i still miss OG pimd with super hot n sexy avas!!

9. [​IMG]

Wow this hunt sucks we can’t even get good avatars.

10. Those avis + furniture are yummm

11. Apparently the wolf female ava is the only thing that I find good. The others are meh. I guess this would be another hunt I could lay low and rest for a bit.

juniper27 likes this.
  12. The avatars don't look Goth at all. I'm disappointed. This could have been a great hunt with just a little more effort added to it (e.g. Google how the goths look like and design avatars and furniture based on them)

13. Most of the Avis look wack and aren’t even goth. And the furni looks like rejected ideas from the joust cause hunt. js.

lemoneyes, TattedMamii and Jinger like this.
  14. Come on guys, this is not goth or gothic fashion. πŸ’€ And I thought it was high time for a full blown witch hunt cus of American Horror Story but we kept missing it. πŸ’” Also if you can make dogs look adorable as heck, why can't you do it for cats too? The cats always look so off in the game like maybe their eyes are drawn oddly or their poses aren't natural and all while the dogs look fine. πŸ€” Perhaps it's time for the design team to spend a day in a cat cafe to see what they look and behave like.

15. The avis are always ugly except for the lb avis πŸ™„

16. Some are nice. It's rare but it happens

lemoneyes likes this.
  17. And of course the best ones are the leaderboard avis...thanks for looking out for people who don’t spend a fortune πŸ˜’