Guide for DVP

Discussion in 'Guides' started by 0_0FiveStar-, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Want to help members.Jf any questions about DVP and tutor strip .I will Reply

2. I love the idea behind this, but there already are forums for asking questions about various topics. Iโ€™d recommend answering questions on those threads or making a comprehensive guide to a topic instead of making a thread of this nature. :)

Day and Muschi like this.
  3. Use your 3 year old account then. People are going to mistrust you because of your 7 day award. Those achievements add credibility. Noob accounts are notorious for scamming and assuring people that "you're trusted" doesn't mean anything.

Also, I have doubt on your game experience considering the other questions and such you've posted in forums and on my wall. But I digress.

4. I donโ€™t care much for how old your account is, but I do agree that you should compile more information in such a way that players can use your thread without having to ask you every single time.

A great idea, but needs a little more work!

Muschi and Ryan like this.
  5. And who're you?

6. Don't question the honor student

Jude684, V_Witchy_101 and Muschi like this.
  7. They are using the word guide to refer to themselves and perhaps their club rather than the thread, itself.

How odd.

I wish you luck and I hope many people learn from you and carry on ts and dvp Trading.

It's very good of you to do this for the community.

8. Ty bro for understanding

9. I'm trying hard to be one too, k?

10. You gotta play for at least 69 hrs a day to get hs

11. And pretend to be nice even when you're not.

12. And write unnecessary guides that no actual nub is gonna read ๐ŸŒš

13. pls stop talking to yourself