Give us Hypnocat back

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Witchee, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Ikr. I busted my balls to finish the cryptid hunt just to get a kini 😒. Support 🔆.

Alicia likes this.
  2. I didn’t even know it used to be cats :c

3. I support this..!!🖤🖤 i knew it used to be hypnocat hahaha but my friends never reached that part of the tasks so they couldn't confirm 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

4. I fucking HATE bikinis. GIVE CATS. OR SOME FUCKING BENTOS. WTF AM I GONNA DO WITH ANOTHER KINI.

Hue hue weat it?

5. Im glad the story pass wasnt a fucking kini. I wouldve screamed.

Alicia likes this.
  6. Still no cat for the last story reward along side 5mcs single. WHY ATA

7. Still over here upset that we get another kini for the last reward 😠 wheres the kitty

8. I'm drowning in kinis. It's really a boring reward. We have to wait 15mins and kill the party in less than 5. Not that cats last much longer these days...

Alicia likes this.
  9. Maybe drop them in another smaller club for 1🍱?

10. The market is flooded with people selling kinis, it's a bit hard to sell. Possible, not necessarily a bad alternative, but I'd rather get a reward I can just use for myself directly.

Muschi and Eva like this.
  11. 🐱 Support 🐱

12. Makes sense! I figured since the party seems worthless for ya to use it to get bentos, but I do see a lot of kini sellers especially as of late and not really many buyers.

Victoria likes this.
  13. I usually complete the main story and I agree it should be a hypnocat! I Support!

14. ATA we are still waiting on hypnocat to be the last main story reward instead of another kini.