Give us Hypnocat back

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Witchee, Nov 20, 2019.

1. So a while ago Hypnocat along side the 5mcs reward got traded out for another kini instead.

I think hypnocat should come back along side the 5mcs reward. It feels like a lot more rewarding to complete the main story and all its drops to get a cat instead of ANOTHER kini.

Thoughts?

2. Support pls.šŸ˜‚
    Iā€™m greedy and thatā€™s the only way Iā€™ll actually bother completing the whole thing.

3. I never finish main story anymore so idrc either way but sure. Support ig

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. I like to finish things, I support.

5. I'm all for a Hypnocat!! šŸ‘€

6. Give me your kkinii if you don't want it I will take them all

7. I've never gotten to the end of the main story, but I know people that do cat clubs enough to get there are going to need cats for entry, so it makes sense!

LeeJarrett and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. If people got enuf money to spam to the end of the story they got enuf money to buy a cat

LeeJarrett, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. Welp considering how many they already buy maybe ata can reward them with one free one? Idk

10. For me, itā€™s not worth reaching 90k drops because the amount of cats/bentos it would take to get there wouldnā€™t be worth it in the end if I only get 1 of my cats back and a stat item I couldā€™ve bought with the bentos I used anyway šŸ„“

Muschi likes this.
  11. To get a cat and a 5mcs item it's not worth it, ya, but if you're one of the people who already reaches the end of the story regularly then might as well

gonegirl8 and Alicia like this.
  12. Kini is balanced

13. I feel neutral about it. I didn't realize they even got rid of it and did 2 kinis instead. Wonder how long my STR thread updates @ the final main story tier have been inaccurate because of it and no one correcting it. :(

Alicia likes this.
  14. I support.

15. Gimme kitty šŸ±

16. Bikini parties are so dumb and not satisfying. Everyone hates kini. We want cats! GIVE MOAR HYPNOCATS

17. ALSO GIVE ME BLACK FRIDAY PROMO OR GIVE ME DEATH. Idk why they are waiting til literallh black friday this year. They don't have the bandwidth for that many people accessing their servers at the same time. The game will definitely crash on Friday or during the weekend.

Very poor planning.

Bunni_B likes this.
  18. Wot. I like kini parties lol.

19. They always do that

Alicia likes this.
  20. I like kinis give me yours sinse you don't want them drop at my club