LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Ghosts of Halloween's Past! 👻

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Don’t project onto me lmao. If you don’t like the prices then leave no one’s forcing you to pay. Quit crying.

2. Came back to see what others think of the throwbacks..only found forum drama 👉🏻👈🏻

Oh, pimd, you make ppl so emotional 🙈

Hypatia, FaeRae, Lumi and 2 others like this.
  3. Can someone send me a link to the original Malice in Wondeland hunt/event... I've been looking for almost an hour. I couldn't find it🥲

4. while I love that they are bringing back hella avatars I absolutely love, I’m pissed that I’ve spent over 300$ trying to get the Gothic Nurse Ava from Cutie Eye boxs. And not even less that four months after I stop trying I can now get it for basically 20$. I am however grateful to get this chance to get her cause I’ll never stop using her!

SuckitTrebek, Lumi, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  5. Day three ✅️ 🎉 Ata hasn't made a liar out of me yet 🥸

6. This is the message posted by @Witchee . It contains all the avatars found @dnika
    I hope it helps you (page 3 , it is the last message of the page)

SavageDarkAngel and Amarilove like this.
  7. Change the ava colors a little bit so the people who have the og avas can still be recognized as pimd vets. It's unfair we've played for so long but our age is getting erased

8. I wouldn't mind in the slightest if old avatars got released with a color change to them. It would be better than just releasing old avis imo

9. LOVE THIS IDEA!! Thank you PIMD! *selfishly hoping for a EC item to allow male avis won from boxes to be turned into female avis & vice versa for others* but this is great for now! I understand those complaining about how much money they used to spend to open up boxes to win the avis, I also use to be one of those people… But this is a great and inventive new way! Maybe they didn’t think of the idea back then or else they would’ve done it sooner. I hope they continue this idea and do more! Maybe even add some old pet skins too! Loved the geisha owl one I missed from way back way. Still think about that missed opportunity to this day x_X
    P.S. btw the Cursed Box avis would be such a sweet surprise as an additional available avi for one of the days! Just sayin ;)

SuckitTrebek, Hypatia, Lumi and 3 others like this.
  10. What really? I’m selling my boxes hahha

11. Bringing back avatars is fine but can you do something to make them different? Like a pin on their outfit or something? I just feel like more and more of the avatars I have aren’t special any more because I worked to get them and now people can just buy them for ec. 😣 Kinda makes me want to quit the game, and I was on the fence about quitting before the old avatars were being brought back.

12. Suggesting old October male avi where he’s drinking coffee 🌝

13. No, Lite, SuckitTrebek and 1 other person like this.
  14. I’m with this!
    A pin on their clothes, a recoloring, I’m sure there’s plenty of things they can do to differentiate between the original avis and the new ec versions.

In League of Legends they change the names of skins (which is visible to everyone), like Championship Riven 2016 vs Championship Riven 2012.
    Obviously that won’t work for this game, but it’s proof that games can have re-releases while keeping a way to differentiate them & keep the exclusivity of old items/skins/avatars.

MayaTheHopeful, Muschi and -Mrs_Mis- like this.
  15. I just lost my ecs on the shop looking at an Avi that I already had, the button said put it on and clearly said that I already have it, how can I get my ecs back ? 😐

16. Send a ticket

Muschi and Liluth like this.
  17. The only good box avis (crypt) will be back after I spent a lot before? Cool. 🥲💀

SuckitTrebek likes this.
  18. Talk about 👻.....Can anyone explain to me how 7.6T disappeared from my money? And no, I didn't buy tuts, or be hit, or upgrade etc....I have sent a ticket to ATA but no response yet 😕 ( been almost 48 hrs. ) has this happened to anyone else 🤔