Furniture Upgrades!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Oh man, don't flatter me too much you'll make my girlyfran jealous Brucey, but yeah roll out that pvp update then you don't have to sleep on the couch anymore

2. have PvP mechs even been updated since like, t6? genuinely curious, cuz i'd like to know why 40mcs+ str builds consistently fail fight hits on me otherwise. fix PvP bruce, im literally begging you :(

3. Tbh why does everything have to be purchased with ecs? What happened to the time when you could purchase one with the game money every 24hrs? Not everyone likes to swipe their credit cart buy 100's of ecs. We dont like being used for money all the time

4. The furniture upgrade thingy is great.but I
    Would like to be able to dress my avi and Make it look however I want instead of ATA doing all the hard work!

5. Shut up, your idea is stupid and we don't like it
    #UpdatePvp

6. So the actual upgrading is an interesting idea...but this means that we have a very real chance of getting duplicates with our 15ec keys. My fourth box opened and I already got a duplicate..nice odds. I don't want to upgrade it, I want to fill in blank spaces! ?

7. I hope we can unequip items on dorm, I want it to look barren again ?

8. I need this feature in real life.

9. I had a dream about this before it came out 

10. The only issue im having with this, is getting the same item 3x in a row instead of something new...

11. No it goes way past level 3's

12. Thank you for the cool dorm furniture. Its not always to my taste, eclectic chinoiserie, but I make it work. I would like to ask though, could you include more windows and balconies. It feels a bit stuffy without these things. Thank you? Also, let me know if you need any design ideas.

13. Anyone selling nuts/washers for bolts

14. Now i Know how it works!

15. I'm selling a lot of furniture including desk,bed, chair, bookshelf,499 and 999 EC Furnitures for bentos or MCS