Furniture Upgrades!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Not cool ATA, not cool at all! smh :|

Why launch such a messed up feature ATA? Why have players spend more and get less in turn, i.e. LESSER CHANCES of getting better and especially different furniture upon box opening!? :x

While the trading feature is nice and appreciated, this furniture upgrade feature is your worst update ever since the removal of Super Pro parties! :|

2. Great question! Also why not let us spend cash on furniture keys instead of ecs? Why not do those like the hunt boxes?

3. THERE NEEDS TO BE AN UPDATE THAT LET'S USERS UNEQUIP FURNITURES

4. Nice update ATA

5. It will be! We just need to add a way for you to see what level you are Gifting/Trading first to avoid confusion.

Coming soon™

In due time.

Yup!

6. When you recycle furniture that has been upgraded (say it's a level 3 bed now) will you get more items (nuts, bolts, etc.) than if you recycle a level 1 bed? Or is it the same regardless of the level?

7. You will always receive the name number of Nuts, Bolts, and Washers. However you will receive a lot more of the material used to upgrade that particular Slot!

8. i wouldnt say a lot more  you get the base amount for the item plus half of what you put into upgrading it @op

9. I guess it's all relative. I got an extra hash brown with my breaky this morning and considered myself pretty lucky.

10. well, see, that's getting a hash brown for free. this is getting less than you paid for back. big difference ;)

11. Does it actually help with pvp?

12. Lmao since when has misc stats actually helped with pvp?

13. they do, just a very small amount compared to raw stats (and still small compared to TB)

yes, since right now furniture misc is part of your overall misc, i reckon it helps with PvP with the same %

14. It was sarcasm kitty, since they help just the slightest fraction of raw stats it's not like they are super helpful, that's why I said what I did

15. I have two furniture keys...how do I use them?? Its saying to pick a box from my showcase...I don't have it??? So confused

16. Leveled up Furniture can actually contribute a significant amount. Should we move Furniture stats from Misc to raw tho??? HMM... HMMMM....

17. Let's just make Lcbc essentially 100mcs with furniture being raw stats instead of what is it now ?

18. You like the sound of that Testi?

19. Oh I love the sound of that only for the simple fact of if you make new Max 100mcs you'll have to actually work for once and we'll get the pvp update we want because you'll have to rebalance stats

20. Testi you've always been my rock. <3