Finding box 2...[Round 2 of 4]

Discussion in 'Contests' started by I_dunno, Sep 3, 2021.

1. 💕Finding box 2...💕

Sherlock Holmes on box 1

You managed to crack the code....or so you think? After your aunt has been sending you on a possible wild goose chase, it is time so see if this was just another of her tricks or no. You take up the first box and on the little LED-display on the box (welcome to the digital age pals), you typed in the following answers:

- 7 and the tongue twister is in Swedish.

- Syn_BradyBunch. I just want people to observe it said "IGN according to the thread", not what she has now. You wheren´t supposed to wall her, she definitely doesn´t have anything to do with the picture, but nice try ;) Also, if you have used the right search word, aka "i_dunno", you would´ve found the thread quickly.

- The player I was looking for to wall the answers was ofc @Sir. Y´all know that meme is called "Like a sir", see the connection now? haha. Again, and I can´t stress this enough, it isn´t me you are supposed to wall...you think I´m that easy? :p

With a satisfying *click* the box opens and inside you found your prize.

Winners are:

@Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia and @Leah. Congratulations! Mod crates will drop soon in your gift inbox!

• The number of the day: The little tongue twister earlier mentioned the number seven (7). Worth remembering. 🥳

Finding box 2

Well, the past is the past and you still have 3 more boxes to open...Seems like your aunt was quite the bookworm (not to mention that huge library...) and a sucker for classics. She has it all from Shakespeare to the Brontës.

RULES:

A little reminder of the rules...
    • FOLLOW THE TERMS OF SERVICE. AKA follow the game rules. No posting offensive stuff or anything that breaks the rules. These can be found here if you are unsure: https://forum.partyinmydorm.com/threads/silencing-policy-updates-2021.144132/
    • NO SPOILERS! Answers should be posted to the players wall given out in one of the clues. (Different player each round of trivia)
    • DON'T POST THE ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD OR MY WALL! Doing so, or in any way spoiling the scavenger hunt will lead to immediate disqualification from the round. If you do it more than once you get disqualified from the whole hunt. Let everyone have a chance to win, don't be greedy.
    • YOUR FIRST ANSWER COUNTS. If you post several answers the first one is the one we will review, so if you're wrong...bummer.
    • LOCK ON ONE MOD. If the clue requires you to find a mods wall, don't copy and paste the answer on all mods wall. Caught doing so will result in disqualification.
    • DON'T USE ALTS. Using alts to try get better chances or win more crates will lead to disqualification. I will control this, so please play respectfully with ONLY ONE account in this hunt.
    • DON'T SPAM THIS THREAD. I would appreciate if this thread wasn't drowned in nonsense talk, keep it relevant to the actual scavenger hunt, without spoilers thank you!
    • ASK ME QUESTIONS. If you have any questions, please do wall me since I might miss the question (or answer super slow) if posted in this thread. And no, I will not answer any questions regarding the clues themselves. My lips are sealed.

THE CLUES

1. Your aunt doesn't only love literature, she also liked to play with words and apparently couldn't help herself, messing with your brain. On the note you see a Shakespeare quote that doesn't really seem to be right though... "To have bit or not to have bit, that is a bit of a question". On their wall you'll find clue 2 (NO posts on this wall).

Clue 2 will lead you to another player who requires the right answers on the following:
    An "🌹"-emoji along with the answer on there's a famous author who is buried in Paris, France, but has origin somewhere else. He once said "Be yourself, everybody else is taken". Who is he and where was he born?
    Is this a mod? There´s an useful link in forums to all the mods....

Good luck!💕
    [​IMG]

2. This was a good one!

3. " " is quote marks. Meaning the anty was talking. N you said it was anon

3rd one i woulda been fuckd on anyway tho coz i dont get that meme shit. So I never go out of my way to look at them

4. More confident with todays than yesterdays.

You said "what room was it in?" so I went looking for fancy room named players instead of going for the 'Sir' bit lol.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  5. The mod comment is throwing me off. 🙊 I'm less confident in my answer this round but I can't think of anything else.

6. I'm confused what you mean? I thought you meant the aunt,aka she says stuff yes but nobody knows who she is (so anon) and she's not the one to be found...so like what do you actually mean then?

7. Oh it was only to set up the scene. Your aunt didn't have pimd,so she wouldn't know anything about it. But to clarify then, the house is technically pimd 😆 it is to confuse sooo...😏

8. It is supposed to be a bit difficult🥳

Muschi likes this.
  9. Quote marks mean she was talking. And the thing started with i. So had to be a real person n so need her name to be able to find it. N but now in here you saying its you. But cant be unknown if you know its you

10. Oh yeah,I get what you mean. Well, that was an exception 😆 I may or may not have taken for granted people would know it was me speaking, since I talk about this aunt in third person all the time. I also needed a plausible clue that didn't really fit the story, but the purpose 😂 but noted for future references 👍

Muschi likes this.
  11. Ah late again, this time zone is really a bummer. 🌹 Hope to stay up late for tomorrow’s

I_dunno likes this.
  12. rip i don’t think my answer is correct anymore 😵‍💫

Muschi likes this.
  13. Buddy, mine too. Come lets have a drink🥃

14. Congo to the prev winners 👐
    And woot another fun one!! 🥳 Love this

15. I had the first and second clue of that one just not the sir part because I definitely don't know that many memes.